5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Active Directory Connector - Query User - Adding additional AD fields

Additional common Active Directory Connector fields need to be pulled in for querying a users by such as Office. We are needing to use the Active Directory Query Users Control to pull emails for staff members based off their Office and Job Title. With this we have notice that with this control, we can query most of the basic fields in Azure AD other then Office. Adding this would help where multiple people have the same title but are in different office building.

This is based on a ticket (case 00404834) I put in about a month ago where the…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export/Import Form Design/Layout

For my workflow start event, I have a very complex form designed that the user fills out. I'd like to be able to copy the layout to a task form later on in the workflow. I don't see an export/import button or a way to copy it? Please add this. Thanks!

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion, Michael. We are considering this feature.

As a work around, you can export and import the whole workflow, then remove the actions on the imported workflow (not the original).

Cheers,
    Euan

3. Send Info Via SmartSheet Connection

Hi Team!

I'd like to be able to send information to SmartSheet from my workflow. Currently the SmartSheet connector only supports retrieving information which limits my ability to use the connector.

Thanks!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow add buttons to NWC form

It would be very helpful if we could add buttons to NWC forms and specify what value they set to a field. For example, I would like to give my users the ability to click cancel on a form. Then the workflow will perform some tasks (like update the SP list item Status to "Cancelled") and then the workflow ends.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase File Upload Size Limit for NWC.

The file upload action for Nintex Workflow Cloud is currently limited ot 25MB files. But we are seeing more and more need to increase this file size limit. A 250MB limit like what is on Nintex Workflow for O365 would be a great start.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nested choice fields or the ability to sort other choice fields based on earlier choices

It would be nice to have the ability to use nested/sub choice fields or the ability to filter other choice fields based on earlier choices. For example, I choose A on choice #1. So because of that, choice #2 filters what is available because of a choice selection. Or display certain choice fields based on what is selected from choice #1. I can accomplish the latter with rules but this is painful if you need many sub choices based on the first choice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Return data lookup value as object

I have several areas in my forms where I need a data lookup field on my form to return more than one value from the SharePoint list item that is selected.
    For example, my Location data lookup field needs to save the location as the value and the label. BUT I also need to save the corresponding Abbreviation (another column in that SP source list) for that location into a different field so that I can use that Abbreviation in a filter on the form.

I have seen Euan's helpful video on a work around but that work around won't…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to print all pages from browser

For responsive forms created in NWC it would be beneficial for users/customers to have the ability to print forms to PDF or physically via the browser. Currently when you print a form in the browser by default it only prints 1 page instead of the whole form.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Default connector availability

Please make new connectors disabled by default and let administrators know new features are connectors are available somehow, or give us an option to toggle off as the default in the options somewhere. Controlled rollout of these connectors is desired, especially when they are for other cloud services that are not organizationally approved.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Embed an authenticated NWC form in SharePoint iframe

Currently you can embed a non-authenticated NWC form in SharePoint very nicely, however you are unable to embed an authenticated one. My tenant uses Azure AD SSO for NWC so in theory pass through auth should work pretty seamlessly. This would be extremely helpful!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There is not currently a way to get distinct values in a data lookup

I would like the ability to display distinct values from a SharePoint 365 List using the data lookup control.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More flexibility with buttons - especially a Cancel button

I wish NWC had either a default Cancel button or the ability to add one. I have a couple of forms that I'm redesigning in NWC and they are essentially worksheets that have no need for a workflow - they just help the user make a determination. It would be nice if the user could click a 'Cancel' button to clear out the form and start over.

Alternately it would be nice to be able to hide the 'Submit' button based on a case like this, or to use rules to hide it based on form data.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. import workflows with missing custom actions

ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2sALNR:ref

If a workflow contains a custom action from another environment, and then the workflow is imported into another environment, without that custom action. The import will fail.

Please implement a mechanism to cope with missing actions, so that the workflow can be imported in and give the end user the option to remove the incompatible action.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Xtensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Style manager or global form style settings

I'm creating a number of new workflows with start forms and task forms.
    Having to redo the style settings with our corporate colours is becoming quite onerous every time a new form is created.

Could we have the ability in the NWC settings to add a custom style or somehow modify the style settings at a tenant wide level?

This would be a big time saver for the development of new forms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Browser Page Title

Capability to customize the Page Title. Currently int the browser we will see the Page Title is "Nintex Workflow Cloud". We would like the ability to change this.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2qJNrl:ref ]

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Populate a list box from Azure

I would like to be able to populate a drop-down list on a form using a SQL query. Drop-down lists are frequently not static and I would prefer to not edit the form every time a new entry is required.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Task Form File Available as File Variable

Currently files that are uploaded into a Task Form within NWC cannot be added to a File variable within the workflow designer as they're held as 'Collections' vs. 'Files'. Would be great if files from Task Forms acted as files throughout the rest of the workflow design.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Multilingual Forms

Currently, if forms in Nintex Workflow Cloud require support for multiple languages, the designer has to create a form for every language required. As an NWC workflow start event only supports one form, it means creating a workflow for every language required (unless someone has a better way).

It would be great if NWC supported language variations or, at the very least, allow one workflow to support multiple forms for language variations.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Address finder functionality on Forms

It would be great to have address finder functionality on NWC forms, using Google Address Finder (or similar) so that entering text into an address field would bring up autocomplete options.

This would give consistency in address formatting, guarantee correct city spelling and postcodes, etc. and allow us use these in form & workflow variables.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make form rules side config like form styles

LOVE the side config panels for Start Event and Form Styles. Would really like the Form Rules to also be a side panel too. Toggling between tabs is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion Isaiah. Our rules engine has evolved quite a lot and is a lot more powerful – therefore will not fit into the size of the config panel.

We have discussed how a rule could be created while still retaining context of the form designer. I dont have anything to share at this time, but will update this ticket if the status changes.

Cheers,
    Euan

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base