5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Graphical WF InProgress View

I would like to see graphical view of workflow progress like OnPrem.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Secure Datagateway to on-premises LOB system

As pr. now if we need to connect to on-premises LOB data from O365 workflow/form or Workflow Cloud, we need to make the SQL server/LOB system available through internet. For many this is not an option. Please consider a solution like Microsofts Datagateway for Flow and PowerApps. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/gateway-reference

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SharePoint Online for Document Generation Action

It would be really nice to have the option of SharePoint Online for the DocGen Action.

On the Office 365 side only being able to use OneDrive for DocGen is very limiting. We need to be able to use DocGen from SharePoint Online as well. This allows us to create anonymous forms for O365 or for example if I am working within a Sales Process, I would want to get my DocGen Template from my Sales SharePoint Online Site and then Store it back there and/or Salesforce.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Task delegation

It could be useful to have delegation concept also for tasks in NWC, it should be done through the task dashboard or through API.

Delegation could be done by an administrator or by the assignee (it should be possible to disable this capability for the task assignee, like in on-prem version of Nintex Workflow)

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add category for Nintex Mobile

In the settings of the form (where we can set the title and description), having the possibility to type a category for the form would be really useful. So that the form can appear in a category in Nintex mobile app.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Group Workflows

Workflow Grouping. .In a number of situations, a process is a number of workflows. It would be great these workflow could be grouped so they stay together on the Workflow listings page.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Debugging assistance: Capture JSON after a task or log all variables action

When a task is completed it would be handy to capture the JSON for debugging purposes. Alternatively if there was an action that logged all variables and their values, that would be useful too. It's possible to log all variables now but that means updating the action each time a new variable is created. If there was a "log all" action or something similar to the verbose logging that is available with Nintex on-prem this would help with debugging.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Chris,

Noted. We do have the verbose logging feature that you mentioned in the backlog.

As for capturing the JSON of the tasks we’ll need to look into that in further detail on how we would do that.

Josh

9. Add Oracle Connector to Nintex Workflow Cloud

Will you please add an Oracle Connector to Nintex Workflow Cloud that would permit workflows to log in to an Oracle database as a user and perform tasks that the user is authorized to perform (e.g., Create, Read, Update, Delete, Select) operations? Thank you.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rule - Date2 control can't be before Date1 control

Similar to booking sites. Having the ability to have 2 date controls with the second date control not having the ability to select a date before the first date control. Or at least to fail validation is date2 is earlier than Date1

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Versioning and Collaboration

When working on a workflow with someone else, it would be great if editing was locked if someone else had it opened in edit.. Also the ability to place notes on Publish / Save with Workflow version number.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Image link in send an email

Please add the ability to add an image link when drafting the email body of send the email. We have a need to incorporate into the email signature the organisation's Logo and link to the organisation's web site but the functionality is not there on Nintex Workflow Cloud whilst Nintex Workflow O365 and On Premise has this ability

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add an Exchange Online connector

Please add Exchange Online triggers and actions to Nintex Workflow Cloud. I would love to be able to use the following examples:

- Run workflow when an email is received
    - Move email to folder
    - Get email

And I also would love to be able to get these ability for Office Group Mailboxes.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add metadata when storing file in SharePoint Online

When using "Store a file" in the SharePoint Online connector, it is not possible to assign metadata. The metadata is even required, so the file uploaded is not completed. So you must store them fileID and then update the item with the correct metadata. Would be much more convenient to let us add metadata at once!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Arne,

Apologies in the delay in responding to you, and thanks again for submitting your requests!

This scenario makes sense – I’ll add this into our backlog for review and prioritisation. I will endeavour to keep this ticket updated with any progress.

Regards,
    Kate

16. Allow pipe and comma in Choice options

We frequently have the need to include comma ( , ) and pipe ( | ) characters in our choice options. Is it possible to allow those characters? For example, we have a product whose name is "REALTY|share" and have some forms with choice options along the lines of "Yes, please contact me immediately!"

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support non-OK status-code in xtensions

Currently if a xtension responds with a code other than 2xx the call is considered to be a failure.

However many APIs legitimately return a status-code other than 2xx. For example if you query a service and no results are found, many APIs return 404 - "Not Found". This is a valid response and I would like to react on this response within the workflow. Many times this would result in either creating a new record (if a query returns 404) or updating an existing record (if a query returns 200).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xtensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Print workflow design or save as an image file

Capability to save workflow design as JPG, PNG, etc. or print the workflow design

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Security: two factor authentication

Is it possible to secure my account with two-step authorization such as sms or OTP?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enhance scheduled start

I would love to see enhancements to scheduled start. Scenarios I would like to see are:

- Every x Monday of the month
    - Every x workday of the month

Regards,
    Daniel

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base