5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rules which apply to pages in forms

New page functionality is great! Wouldn't it be nice to make the pages conditionally appear based on other fields.

216 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to change/customize the sender email address in Nintex Workflow Cloud.

When you send an email in Nintex Workflow Cloud, all the emails will be delivered by nintex@workflowcloud.com and we are looking to change this email with one of our own email addresses/domains < noreply@mydomain.com>.

150 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  18 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

119 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Task delegation

It could be useful to have delegation concept also for tasks in NWC, it should be done through the task dashboard or through API.

Delegation could be done by an administrator or by the assignee (it should be possible to disable this capability for the task assignee, like in on-prem version of Nintex Workflow)

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

This has been on the roadmap for quite some time, but we haven’t forgotten about it. We have been hard at work on continually developing Task features, from User directory lookup, to creating the task participant experience in My Nintex, and as of this week, tasks can have a combination of Forms or Express approval or both.

Manual delegation is our next big feature. We’re currently working through all of the scenarios that we need to support. We are currently aiming for early next quarter for the release, but I will be sure to update this UserVoice ticket regularly with updates.

If there is anyone out there who has specific scenarios they need to support, please reach out!

5. Assigning Task to Multiple Approvers

Allowing a task to be sent out to multiple users/ approvers would be helpful in some situations. I have tried many workarounds with fiddling with variables and keep getting an "invalid email format" error. The only workaround I have found is creating email distribution groups within my org, which is a very messy workaround.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. User context available in authenticated Nintex Workflow Cloud Start Forms

In a cloud based Nintex Start form make the user context of an authenticated user available in the form designer.

Currently the user context is only available in the workflow not in the form. With the user context available in the form designer we can use the user context in form rules or primarily as a filter in the new data lookup control.

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Graphical WF InProgress View

I would like to see graphical view of workflow progress like OnPrem.

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Increase File Upload Size Limit for NWC.

The file upload action for Nintex Workflow Cloud is currently limited ot 25MB files. But we are seeing more and more need to increase this file size limit. A 250MB limit like what is on Nintex Workflow for O365 would be a great start.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Regional Data Centres with the ability to create data regions

Ability to have NWC run in multiple data centres. Starting with one to choose depending on my preferred location, followed by the ability to create different data regions. Handy for multinational organisations that want to ensure data is hosted where their regional subsidiary is located.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. save and continue button

It would be nice to have some sort of Save and Continue button in NWC. If we could save a form can cache the data or something and have the ability to comeback and finish it that would be great.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Image link in send an email

Please add the ability to add an image link when drafting the email body of send the email. We have a need to incorporate into the email signature the organisation's Logo and link to the organisation's web site but the functionality is not there on Nintex Workflow Cloud whilst Nintex Workflow O365 and On Premise has this ability

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add an Exchange Online connector

Please add Exchange Online triggers and actions to Nintex Workflow Cloud. I would love to be able to use the following examples:

• Run workflow when an email is received
    • Move email to folder
    • Get email

And I also would love to be able to get these ability for Office Group Mailboxes.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Data Look up from SQL Server on a Form

There needs to be a way to pull/show data on the Form using the Data Lookup from a SQL Database. Many Forms we have information that users can pick or we show users in a label the information that come out of SQL Databases instead of having to hardcode the choices into the drop down choice especially when this data can change or not show them important information they might need to make a decision on the form in a label.

EX.
    Approved Vendors
    Buildings
    Information pertaining to that specific user

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. improve data lookup control with multi-value fields and more

The new Data Lookup control in the Forms designer needs at least these three additional features:
    [1] Support for multi-value fields (really needed soon)
    [2] Allowing multiple Option Labels that will show as multiple columns in the pull down.
    [3] Selecting a field to sort the option list by.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Update File Name in Workflow

Would be great if there was a way to update the name of a file that has been submitted via a Nintex Form within the workflow instance itself. This would make it much easier to associate files with other references provided within the form, such as a Title or Name.

Forum discussion: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-Workflow-Cloud/Add-variable-to-attachment-file-name/td-p/110872

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add category for Nintex Mobile

In the settings of the form (where we can set the title and description), having the possibility to type a category for the form would be really useful. So that the form can appear in a category in Nintex mobile app.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Preview and Print Form after submission

Would like to have ability to be able Preview and Print the NWC Form after Form submission.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2r1FCN:ref ]

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Export/Import Form Design/Layout

For my workflow start event, I have a very complex form designed that the user fills out. I'd like to be able to copy the layout to a task form later on in the workflow. I don't see an export/import button or a way to copy it? Please add this. Thanks!

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion, Michael. We are considering this feature.

As a work around, you can export and import the whole workflow, then remove the actions on the imported workflow (not the original).

Cheers,
    Euan

19. Pause/wait until

We have the need for an action in NWC that is present in Office365 and SharePoint. "Wait until" where we can insert a date.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Default Value for Data Lookup

Should be able to determine a default value for a Data Lookup control. This could be configured so that the default would be the "first" value returned by the control, or when the data lookup only returns one value it automatically becomes the value that is displayed.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base