5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Repeating Sections

Repeating Sections similar to SharePoint forms. We have a requirement to fill out data for every country the user interacts with. It can vary enormously and the user-case would be perfect for a repeating section. We need it based on WFC though.

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have begun preliminary designs and plans for this feature.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or use cases for this feature; please provide any feedback in the comments section.

Cheers,
    Euan

2. Rules which apply to pages in forms

New page functionality is great! Wouldn't it be nice to make the pages conditionally appear based on other fields.

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Regional Data Centres with the ability to create data regions

Ability to have NWC run in multiple data centres. Starting with one to choose depending on my preferred location, followed by the ability to create different data regions. Handy for multinational organisations that want to ensure data is hosted where their regional subsidiary is located.

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dynamic Repeating Table/Section or default values for repeating sections

We have many large checklists in use which cause performance issues on Nintex Mobile and it takes us very long to create all these forms/lists. Would it be much easier if we could create on checklist form with a repeating checklist section included which is dynamically changed (filled with different questions) based on a dropdown field. This would save everyone time and should also be much quicker on mobile devices.
    There is a solution in classic forms to fill a repeating table with JavaScript but this is not supported on Nintex Mobile.
    Alternatively it would be an option to have…

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Graphical WF InProgress View

I would like to see graphical view of workflow progress like OnPrem.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Assigning Task to Multiple Approvers

Allowing a task to be sent out to multiple users/ approvers would be helpful in some situations. I have tried many workarounds with fiddling with variables and keep getting an "invalid email format" error. The only workaround I have found is creating email distribution groups within my org, which is a very messy workaround.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out!
    You’re right, unfortunately there is no work around for adding multiple email addresses to a Task action, other than to assign tasks to an email distribution list.
    The good news is Multiple assignees for Assign a Task is already in our backlog, and awaiting prioritization.

Just to get a better understanding of your scenario, to ensure we’ll satisfy what you’re trying to achieve:
    - How many assignees would you typically configure in your Task action?
    - Would you expect all assignees to approve the task before proceeding?

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
    Thanks for your patience,
    Kate

7. save and continue button

It would be nice to have some sort of Save and Continue button in NWC. If we could save a form can cache the data or something and have the ability to comeback and finish it that would be great.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Set field value = browser query parameter

Rules builder now allows the checking of a browser query parameter to conditionally format the form. However, what would be exceptionally valuable would to be able to set the value of a form field equal to the value of the browser query parameter. If this was possible, we could generate the URL to the NWC form with parameter (unique GUID) in SharePoint, send it out to a user, and then match the submitted form back up with the parent process in SharePoint. At the moment, rules only allow form fields to be set to a hard coded value.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Task delegation

It could be useful to have delegation concept also for tasks in NWC, it should be done through the task dashboard or through API.

Delegation could be done by an administrator or by the assignee (it should be possible to disable this capability for the task assignee, like in on-prem version of Nintex Workflow)

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Active Directory People Picker

It would be tremendously helpful to have an AD based people picker on NWC similar to the tools in on prem or O365 nintex.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys,

We will be releasing the first version of our Data Lookup Control, which will enable the ability to select email addresses from Active Directory from a drop-down in NWC forms in April :)

Cheers,

Rob

11. Please add an Exchange Online connector

Please add Exchange Online triggers and actions to Nintex Workflow Cloud. I would love to be able to use the following examples:

• Run workflow when an email is received

• Move email to folder

• Get email

And I also would love to be able to get these ability for Office Group Mailboxes.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Rulde builder - validate date, when the form is loaded

I need to build a rule, that a specific date can't be greater than today. So a variable with the current date would be very useful.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Image link in send an email

Please add the ability to add an image link when drafting the email body of send the email. We have a need to incorporate into the email signature the organisation's Logo and link to the organisation's web site but the functionality is not there on Nintex Workflow Cloud whilst Nintex Workflow O365 and On Premise has this ability

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pause/wait until

We have the need for an action in NWC that is present in Office365 and SharePoint. "Wait until" where we can insert a date.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Arne,

I need to ask a few questions about what you’re trying to achieve:

Is this a specific date that you will configure into the workflow directly (e.g. “I want to wait until April 1st”)?

If not, will you calculate a date in the future, based on the current date (e.g. I want to wait for 7 days from this action completion point)?
    If this is the scenario you are trying to achieve, then “Pause for duration” will be the action you’re looking for. This will let you configure a relative duration to pause for.

If yes, how far in advance will that specific date be? Once that date lapses, will you update the workflow to another date in the future?
    If you have a specific date in mind, then you will have to add 1 more action into your workflow – “Find interval between dates”. By using the…

16. Ability to change/customize the sender email address in Nintex Workflow Cloud.

When you send an email in Nintex Workflow Cloud, all the emails will be delivered by <nintex@workflowcloud.com> and we are looking to change this email with one of our own email addresses/domains < noreply@mydomain.com>.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  6 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Connector for Microsoft Teams

More and more people are now using Microsoft Teams! It would be very helpful if you could make a connector that could do all or some of the following things:
    - Post to a channel (Message and Card)
    - Send a chat message (Message and Card)
    - Create/Modify/Delete a Team
    - Create/Modify/Delete a Channel

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Regular Expression

Having the ability to use regular expression to validate if a users input is valid based to customs rules for that data. Examples would be like phone number formats, not allowing numbers/letters, etc. This is super helpful when doing validation outside of normal validation method.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Oracle Connector to Nintex Workflow Cloud

Will you please add an Oracle Connector to Nintex Workflow Cloud that would permit workflows to log in to an Oracle database as a user and perform tasks that the user is authorized to perform (e.g., Create, Read, Update, Delete, Select) operations? Thank you.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Group Workflows

Workflow Grouping. .In a number of situations, a process is a number of workflows. It would be great these workflow could be grouped so they stay together on the Workflow listings page.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base