5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shorten URL for Workflow Cloud Form

It would be nice to be able to create a shorten URL for the Forms in Workflow Cloud just like your able to do with Live Forms on SharePoint on Prem. We have already had a few request from stakeholders of some Forms and Workflows we have already created on this.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More date formats

Hey guys, could we have a few more options in the Format date action? e.g. ddd mmm yyyy. i.e. combinations that have full names of days and months both in dd mm order and mm dd order. Cheers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shortcut keys for fields/variables inconsistent

Hi all, the short cut keys to access variables/fields differ between the form designer and the form variable editor.

In the form designer, if I want to access a field/variable, I type [[ (two square brackets).

In the form variable editor, if I want to access a field/variable, I only need to type a single [

I reckon these should be consistent.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add connector to Google Drive Team Drives

Google Drive connector only supports personal drive access. To use NWC in enterprise environment with Google Drive, Team Drives access is required

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add metadata when storing file in SharePoint Online

When using "Store a file" in the SharePoint Online connector, it is not possible to assign metadata. The metadata is even required, so the file uploaded is not completed. So you must store them fileID and then update the item with the correct metadata. Would be much more convenient to let us add metadata at once!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Arne,

Apologies in the delay in responding to you, and thanks again for submitting your requests!

This scenario makes sense – I’ll add this into our backlog for review and prioritisation. I will endeavour to keep this ticket updated with any progress.

Regards,
    Kate

6. Support non-OK status-code in xtensions

Currently if a xtension responds with a code other than 2xx the call is considered to be a failure.

However many APIs legitimately return a status-code other than 2xx. For example if you query a service and no results are found, many APIs return 404 - "Not Found". This is a valid response and I would like to react on this response within the workflow. Many times this would result in either creating a new record (if a query returns 404) or updating an existing record (if a query returns 200).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xtensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enhance scheduled start

I would love to see enhancements to scheduled start. Scenarios I would like to see are:

- Every x Monday of the month
    - Every x workday of the month

Regards,
    Daniel

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to Delete Instances

Ability to delete instances. Without the ability to delete instances the API pulls all instances including all of the test instances which is just added noise to our reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for the suggestion! I will add this suggestion into the backlog for review.

In the mean time – are you able to publish your workflow with “Test” in the name, and only when it’s Production ready, republish as new workflow? That way your query only needs to refer to the instances against the new workflow.
    Regards,
    Kate

9. Why no Auto Save??

I lost a more than a day of work, hours!
    and no automatic save feature....

This alone will cause me not to go with Nintex as a solution. I can't afford this.
    I've testes over 8 solutions this month, and all offer auto save.
    The mighty Nintex does not....

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Access to Task URL (currently only found in task email)

Access to Task URL (currently only found in task email)
    Get Task URL to be able to add to an open tasks dashboard or elsewhere.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search instance details for text.

I'd like to be able to search through instance details for text. If I have 50 workflows kick off on a Box - New File upload start event (All with the same workflow name), and I want to find a specific one, it's currently impossible without just opening each one. If I log the filename or such, and I could search for the correct instance, that would be super useful. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Secured forms on NWC for item submission + tasks

All the forms (Items + tasks) are now fully public. Everyone who has access to the link can act on it. How can you be sure that your task is not going to be answered by someone who shouldn't have access to it ? You can't. So, how do you secure your workflow? You can't.

Can we have a way to secure every kind of forms? like a SalesForce / Google/Microsoft "passeport"? and the ability to only allow a list of users (or using wild searches : *@mydomain.com) to connect to this form!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display context in modal dialogs

When deleting a workflow or connection it would be helpful to display the actual name of the element to be deleted in the modal dialog. I like the warning, prior to deleting something - but in order to avoid accidental deletion I would appreciate to see the name of the item being deleted.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Retrieve day of the week from date/datetime variables

I would like to be able to take a date variable and find out the day of the week (Mon, Tue, etc.) There are times where I want to take action based on day of the week, but have no ability to do that right now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add category for Nintex Mobile

In the settings of the form (where we can set the title and description), having the possibility to type a category for the form would be really useful. So that the form can appear in a category in Nintex mobile app.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Start Event trigger filters

When trying to set a conditional start option for date, you are only able to set a "SET" date. it cannot be a variable or a context item, like [TODAY]. In my use case I have a workflow executing when an opportunity in MSCRM has been moved to a certain stage. I don't want the workflow to execute if the stage was change yesterday and the the record has been updated and still on that same stage. Placing a time constraint will solve this as I know exactly when the stage was set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Re-play Assign a Task feature

Hi There,

Wondering it this has been implemented or resolved? Re-play "Assign a task" feature?
    I've created a basic workflow to test start event form, then after that it has another step below "Assign a Task" with form.
    i.e Staff fills out Nintex Cloud form and one of the fields are "Manager" easy. (The to field is a variable set from start event "varManagerEmail") if for some reason there's a typo in the email address. Nintex can see it's done it's job and next step, however the "Manager" never got the email because of the typo and the instance is…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Will,

Based on what you’re trying to achieve, it sounds like “delegation” would be the best solution; If the task is assigned to a user/invalid email address, delegate the task to a new user/valid email address.

This request has been added to the product backlog. Thanks for your feedback!
    Kate

18. New Salesforce capability idea

Not a product problem. But something that has popped up a few times now when dealing with Salesforce Leads. Having the ability to convert a lead to a contact and be able to configure an action to create a new account / Opportunity or assign . the lead to Account / Opportunity IDs would be be really great.
    The only way to achieve this at the moment, with out using APEX is to look for a lead, and if it existing copy all the information to variables. Delete the lead and the recreate a new contact using the stored data…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Image link in send an email

Please add the ability to add an image link when drafting the email body of send the email. We have a need to incorporate into the email signature the organisation's Logo and link to the organisation's web site but the functionality is not there on Nintex Workflow Cloud whilst Nintex Workflow O365 and On Premise has this ability

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Debugging assistance: Capture JSON after a task or log all variables action

When a task is completed it would be handy to capture the JSON for debugging purposes. Alternatively if there was an action that logged all variables and their values, that would be useful too. It's possible to log all variables now but that means updating the action each time a new variable is created. If there was a "log all" action or something similar to the verbose logging that is available with Nintex on-prem this would help with debugging.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Chris,

Noted. We do have the verbose logging feature that you mentioned in the backlog.

As for capturing the JSON of the tasks we’ll need to look into that in further detail on how we would do that.

Josh

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base