5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More date formats

Hey guys, could we have a few more options in the Format date action? e.g. ddd mmm yyyy. i.e. combinations that have full names of days and months both in dd mm order and mm dd order. Cheers

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Shortcut keys for fields/variables inconsistent

Hi all, the short cut keys to access variables/fields differ between the form designer and the form variable editor.

In the form designer, if I want to access a field/variable, I type [[ (two square brackets).

In the form variable editor, if I want to access a field/variable, I only need to type a single [

I reckon these should be consistent.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers, Euan

3. Collections and open API the problems

There should be bi-directional linkage between arrays containing items as object and collections in nintex.

Open API v 3.0 should be supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Tables to ServiceNow Connector

The addition of the ServiceNow connector is HUGE for us! However, the major of usage for Nintex forms is with Call records, and/or Incidents.

I'm requesting that you add the Calls and Incidents tables to the available tables options in the ServiceNow connector configuration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Samuel Sysum responded

Thank you for the feedback Joshua, I’ve added this to our backlog. I feel we can deliver this within the next 2-3 months, I’ll keep you posted on the status.

5. Add actionable message to task email

There needs to be an option to add lazy approval actionable message to emails generated from tasks. One of the biggest drawbacks that is keeping me from switching from O365 to Cloud, is that option.

With current cloud lazy approval, user has to reply to email with response. With O365 actionable message, the user can click simply click on a response button. Having the user reply to an email, adds a layer of complexity that will allow for errors and delayed processes.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add connector to Google Drive Team Drives

Google Drive connector only supports personal drive access. To use NWC in enterprise environment with Google Drive, Team Drives access is required

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section.

Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section. It would be of more value to provide an option to save them to 'Files' section under a Salesforce Object, since 'Notes and Attachments' section is depreciating.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add metadata when storing file in SharePoint Online

When using "Store a file" in the SharePoint Online connector, it is not possible to assign metadata. The metadata is even required, so the file uploaded is not completed. So you must store them fileID and then update the item with the correct metadata. Would be much more convenient to let us add metadata at once!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arne,

Apologies in the delay in responding to you, and thanks again for submitting your requests!

This scenario makes sense – I’ll add this into our backlog for review and prioritisation. I will endeavour to keep this ticket updated with any progress.

Regards,
    Kate

9. More Style and Font options

Workflow cloud forms have very limited font and style capabilities. It is very much a necessity to have a label/title font size, input font-size on controls and a font size option on the label rather than the existing Heading 1- 6 which is very limiting.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently reviewing our style builder and looking at more granular control of fonts and colours.

I will update this feature when this moves to development.

Cheers,
    Euan

10. Support non-OK status-code in xtensions

Currently if a xtension responds with a code other than 2xx the call is considered to be a failure.

However many APIs legitimately return a status-code other than 2xx. For example if you query a service and no results are found, many APIs return 404 - "Not Found". This is a valid response and I would like to react on this response within the workflow. Many times this would result in either creating a new record (if a query returns 404) or updating an existing record (if a query returns 200).

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xtensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enhance scheduled start

I would love to see enhancements to scheduled start. Scenarios I would like to see are:

• Every x Monday of the month
    • Every x workday of the month

Regards,
    Daniel

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display context in modal dialogs

When deleting a workflow or connection it would be helpful to display the actual name of the element to be deleted in the modal dialog. I like the warning, prior to deleting something - but in order to avoid accidental deletion I would appreciate to see the name of the item being deleted.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Retrieve day of the week from date/datetime variables

I would like to be able to take a date variable and find out the day of the week (Mon, Tue, etc.) There are times where I want to take action based on day of the week, but have no ability to do that right now.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add category for Nintex Mobile

In the settings of the form (where we can set the title and description), having the possibility to type a category for the form would be really useful. So that the form can appear in a category in Nintex mobile app.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers,
    Euan

15. Re-play Assign a Task feature

Hi There,

Wondering it this has been implemented or resolved? Re-play "Assign a task" feature?
    I've created a basic workflow to test start event form, then after that it has another step below "Assign a Task" with form.
    i.e Staff fills out Nintex Cloud form and one of the fields are "Manager" easy. (The to field is a variable set from start event "varManagerEmail") if for some reason there's a typo in the email address. Nintex can see it's done it's job and next step, however the "Manager" never got the email because of the typo and the instance is…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The team have commenced working on Manual delegation. on top of assignees being able to delegate their own tasks, Business owners of a workflow will be able to review all instances in the Workflow tracker. Here, Business owners can view the Start event details, associated tasks, and be able to delegate.

This should solve for the "typo in the email address" scenario:

Business owner can see the Start form, identify an incorrect task, delegate to the correct email address/user. This user will be able to see the same task email body, with any additional delegation comments from the Business owner. If task assignees have the permission, they will be able to see the Start form in My Nintex.

16. New Salesforce capability idea

Not a product problem. But something that has popped up a few times now when dealing with Salesforce Leads. Having the ability to convert a lead to a contact and be able to configure an action to create a new account / Opportunity or assign . the lead to Account / Opportunity IDs would be be really great.
    The only way to achieve this at the moment, with out using APEX is to look for a lead, and if it existing copy all the information to variables. Delete the lead and the recreate a new contact using the stored data…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Debugging assistance: Capture JSON after a task or log all variables action

When a task is completed it would be handy to capture the JSON for debugging purposes. Alternatively if there was an action that logged all variables and their values, that would be useful too. It's possible to log all variables now but that means updating the action each time a new variable is created. If there was a "log all" action or something similar to the verbose logging that is available with Nintex on-prem this would help with debugging.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Chris,

Noted. We do have the verbose logging feature that you mentioned in the backlog.

As for capturing the JSON of the tasks we’ll need to look into that in further detail on how we would do that.

Josh

18. Embed Box UI Elements in Nintex Forms

Dear Nintex,

I work at Box in Sales Engineering. I'm using your forms designer which is great for most use cases I work with. The one thing that would be really great if you could consider adding the ability to add Box UI Elements embedded in one of your forms. It would enable users to browse content in folders, preview documents in forms, and, with the new open-with element enable in-line editing as well. Is there a way in which this can be achieved today, or is this something we can consider in the future:

https://codepen.io/box-platform/

Thanks and regards,

John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Box new file option - start workflow for all files in subfolders

Ability to have a Box New File start option that triggers on all files added to it and its subfolders. Often I want a single workflow to run on all files that are added, but I want the option to have those files in subfolders.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Nintex Cloud Instances - Export Feature

Would be awesome to have a select option "Select All" export to CSV button. At the moment I'm having to open a failed instance in a new tab (Because if you click back on normal window you'll have to manually scroll back down to where you were) one by one at the "Instance start data" and pasting it into an Excel spreadsheet to get a better picture of why it failed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?