5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow add buttons to NWC form

It would be very helpful if we could add buttons to NWC forms and specify what value they set to a field. For example, I would like to give my users the ability to click cancel on a form. Then the workflow will perform some tasks (like update the SP list item Status to "Cancelled") and then the workflow ends.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Integrate with Microsoft Teams Approvals app

It would be great if there was a connector to connect to the Microsoft Teams approval app to be able to set up approvals within Teams from NWC, with the ability to add form variables into the details field of the approval.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calculation flexibility

Multiple calculations in a single action. Currently I can only add 2 values together. This gets wild when I have 5 + values that I need to add together

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for HTML/JavaScript within labels or within a separate control on the form.

If we can add custom HTML/JavaScript to the NWC forms then we can enhance it in so many ways. From adding google address lookups to applying custom themes.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to print to PDF for all submitted form tasks

Would be great to be able to print PDFs of all submitted form tasks in the Instance tab. We can already do this for Instance Start Data, but we have subsequent approval forms we'd like to print to PDF.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to build or get submitted form URL

The ability to get the URL of the form submitted. We have two scenarios,

1. We need to send a link to the original form through the task. this eliminates the requirement for us to recreate the whole start form again (No Export import capability which makes things even harder).

2.We need the capability to use this link on a PowerBI dash board for reporting purposes so the management can see the summary of the data through the dashboard and view the full form by clicking the line item from the report?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to remove Wait for Task completion for NWC tasks.

Allow the ability to remove the "Wait for Task Completion" stop on NWC Tasks like how it is in O365.

There are many scenarios where I need to have the workflow continue on without waiting for a task to be complete. Instead, I use variables/fields to identify if the task is completed or not. Then later on in the process, if that task isn't completed but needs to be before the workflow can continue on, I simply check the variable to decide if it can continue.

I do this with 99% of my workflow tasks in O365 and it works…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow query of NWC Tasks by assignee

There is a big push to use NWC over O365 for workflows, but I am unable to utilize NWC for our core workflows because I can't send one email that lists all of the tasks waiting for each person.

in the old SharePoint, users got individual email reminders for each active task. They hated it and it resulted in them ignoring the emails or creating rules to hide them because there were too many. They are all excited that in Nintex, I am sending them only 1 daily reminder email that lists all of the open tasks for them, including…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change Start Event

An option to change the workflow start even if all actions in the workflow are in a disabled action set. Currently its almost like redesigning the workflow if you want to change the start event. It should be made easier

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Test Workflow using start variables from history

Workflow Testing, give a copy function to reference a past workflow start even and copy in all the variables where they can be edited before being used for a test run.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. improve data lookup control with multi-value fields and more

The new Data Lookup control in the Forms designer needs at least these three additional features:
    [1] Support for multi-value fields (really needed soon)
    [2] Allowing multiple Option Labels that will show as multiple columns in the pull down.
    [3] Selecting a field to sort the option list by.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to tag a user or a group using the @User function in the NWC Microsoft Teams - Post to a channel (Beta) action.

We will like to see the possibility to tag a Person using the @User function in Microsoft Teams using the NWC Microsoft Teams - Post to a channel (Beta) action.

It will be nice to tag this user via a variable.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Energie und Umwelt - Nicht bei jedem Vorhaben Relevant, und Umbenennung des Dokumentes im Workflow

1. Was mache ich, wenn mein Vorhaben keine Checkliste für Energie und Umwelt benötigt? Ich benötige eine Kostenfreigabe für einen externen Dienstleister und habe jetzt einfach ein Liste mit nur "Nein" hochgeladen und einer Anmerkung, dass das Dokument keine Relevanz hat für meine Vorhaben
    2. Evtl. Umbenennung bei des Abfragedokumentes für Energie und Umwelt auf den Namen des Dokumentes im Kompass:
    3. Checkliste Energie- und Umweltaspekte F 007 -
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Data source

WHen using a Data source in WFC Forms, there are 2 limitations that need to be dealt with. 1. Data source needs the ability to filter data based on another field 2. Data source needs to be able to handle filters in a view for sharepoint. Since a sharepoint list can technically handle 20K rows most admin create filtered views to deal with this much data. If data source can not filter in the form, then the developer needs to filter in the list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. task list

I really would like to have the ability to create and designate a task list per workflow, like there is in O365. I'd really like to be able to use the task list on the same site as the O365 list that is used to start the workflow. Or at bare minimum, the ability to open the task from the NWC Tasks list. If it isn't part of the workflow to extract the task information, there doesn't appear to be any way to see it.

Side note, it would also be really helpful to see the date of posts in…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. zoom out

Hello Team,

Will love to have the ability to zoom out a little more while working with huge workflows, to easily maneuver around the page.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MSSQL use Nintex Gateway

MSSQL Connector should be modified to use a nintex gateway and be able to access named instances and use domain accounts (similar to Sharepoint-OnPrem) rather than exposing the MSSQL Database Server to the internet as required currently.

This may also be useful for MySQL to reduce exposing on-prem servers to the internet.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the functionality to the Query List action to support variables

Just like you support variables for “Update items”, we want “Query a list” able to specify a value.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Task Form Link Variable

It would be great to have a default variable in the workflow the workflow that stores the link to a task form. Right now I grab these through the API connections but it would be much more intuitive and clean on the developer end if we didn't need to.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. SharePoint Online - Retrieve an item - Set the "SharePoint site URL" by variable

Hi team,

I am using the "SharePoint Online - Retrieve an item" action in a workflow. Why can't we set the "SharePoint site URL" parameter by using a variable?
    The "SharePoint Online - Update items" & "SharePoint Online - Create an item" allows for us to insert a variable.

This is extremely useful when switching between Dev and Prod sites. Is there an alternative option here?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base