5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow entry of SharePoint group and/or AAD Security group to Assignee field of Task Assignment actions of NWC.

Since this is critical and urgent that affects our NWC implementation, can you please consider the feature improvement?

We're currently using Nintex for Office365 and going to implement Nintex Workflow Cloud.
    Our current template with Nintex for Office365 is supporting SharePoint Group because the template is using start a task process action and the action is supporting a SharePoint Group in Participant field. This action have “Assign a task to each member within groups” option.

However in current NWC, we cannot enter a group to Assignee field of task assignment actions. It only allows entry of individual user(s).

We need…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SmartSheet as Start Event

Hello Team!

As per Dustin Namdar, to create a UserVoice request for activating Nintex Workflow based on a new row or a change being taken place in a row of Smartsheet.
    I am sharing the API for add row and others below, that might help with the interface structure.
    https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#rows

In short, looking for a new start event based on new rows added to Smartsheet.

Thank you

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. branch by stage reorder branches

In the state machine action in Workflow for Sharepoint it is possible to move the branches left and right in the designer.

It would be great to be able to reorder the branches within a 'Branch By Stage' in the workflow designer.

Often additional branches are added to the workflow logic as the process is developed or enhanced. From a logic display point of view it would be very helpful to be able to reorder them.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send Info Via SmartSheet Connection

Hi Team!

I'd like to be able to send information to SmartSheet from my workflow. Currently the SmartSheet connector only supports retrieving information which limits my ability to use the connector.

Thanks!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Assign a task without email notification

Give the option to assign a task without emailing the assignee(s).
    With the addition of my nintex, some users are already asking for the option to just monitor their tasks in there on a daily basis rather than receive emails for each task.

If multiple users are assigned it would be good to chose who gets the email and who doesnt. This would be particularly useful to send a notification to a shared inbox and allow users of that inbox (also assignees) to complete the task as their users.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the functionality to the Query List action to support variables

Just like you support variables for “Update items”, we want “Query a list” able to specify a value.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calculation flexibility

Multiple calculations in a single action. Currently I can only add 2 values together. This gets wild when I have 5 + values that I need to add together

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow multiple items to be added to a collection with one action

Similar to the "Set Variable" action, the "Add Item To Collection" action should allow multiple items to be added to a collection.

Currently, 1 item can be added to a collection at a time. If there are many items that need to be added, this creates a lot of actions. If they could be added in bulk, this would greatly reduce the visual footprint of our workflows, as well as the action count.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to remove Wait for Task completion for NWC tasks.

Allow the ability to remove the "Wait for Task Completion" stop on NWC Tasks like how it is in O365.

There are many scenarios where I need to have the workflow continue on without waiting for a task to be complete. Instead, I use variables/fields to identify if the task is completed or not. Then later on in the process, if that task isn't completed but needs to be before the workflow can continue on, I simply check the variable to decide if it can continue.

I do this with 99% of my workflow tasks in O365 and it works…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow query of NWC Tasks by assignee

There is a big push to use NWC over O365 for workflows, but I am unable to utilize NWC for our core workflows because I can't send one email that lists all of the tasks waiting for each person.

in the old SharePoint, users got individual email reminders for each active task. They hated it and it resulted in them ignoring the emails or creating rules to hide them because there were too many. They are all excited that in Nintex, I am sending them only 1 daily reminder email that lists all of the open tasks for them, including…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change Start Event

An option to change the workflow start even if all actions in the workflow are in a disabled action set. Currently its almost like redesigning the workflow if you want to change the start event. It should be made easier

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Test Workflow using start variables from history

Workflow Testing, give a copy function to reference a past workflow start even and copy in all the variables where they can be edited before being used for a test run.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Energie und Umwelt - Nicht bei jedem Vorhaben Relevant, und Umbenennung des Dokumentes im Workflow

1. Was mache ich, wenn mein Vorhaben keine Checkliste für Energie und Umwelt benötigt? Ich benötige eine Kostenfreigabe für einen externen Dienstleister und habe jetzt einfach ein Liste mit nur "Nein" hochgeladen und einer Anmerkung, dass das Dokument keine Relevanz hat für meine Vorhaben
    2. Evtl. Umbenennung bei des Abfragedokumentes für Energie und Umwelt auf den Namen des Dokumentes im Kompass:
    3. Checkliste Energie- und Umweltaspekte F 007 -
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. task list

I really would like to have the ability to create and designate a task list per workflow, like there is in O365. I'd really like to be able to use the task list on the same site as the O365 list that is used to start the workflow. Or at bare minimum, the ability to open the task from the NWC Tasks list. If it isn't part of the workflow to extract the task information, there doesn't appear to be any way to see it.

Side note, it would also be really helpful to see the date of posts in…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. zoom out

Hello Team,

Will love to have the ability to zoom out a little more while working with huge workflows, to easily maneuver around the page.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Task Form Link Variable

It would be great to have a default variable in the workflow the workflow that stores the link to a task form. Right now I grab these through the API connections but it would be much more intuitive and clean on the developer end if we didn't need to.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SharePoint Online - Retrieve an item - Set the "SharePoint site URL" by variable

Hi team,

I am using the "SharePoint Online - Retrieve an item" action in a workflow. Why can't we set the "SharePoint site URL" parameter by using a variable?
    The "SharePoint Online - Update items" & "SharePoint Online - Create an item" allows for us to insert a variable.

This is extremely useful when switching between Dev and Prod sites. Is there an alternative option here?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make component workflow outputs optional

We have a few component workflows that return multiple output variables, but we don't always care about all the outputs in every situation. There's a number of built in actions with outputs (Call a Web Service) where the outputs aren't required, and don't need to be defined in order to save/use the action.

It would be nice if the outputs of a component workflow were optional, so that we don't have to create variables to store data we don't always care about?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DEV Testing

I was just reading up about the testing feature within the NWC workflow designer. I've used this feature before and have found it helpful for some of my less complex workflows for testing simpler ideas. I've found that I do not make use of it with my production workflows however because it still sends out tasks and emails to whoever they are typically assigned to. When I do testing I can't be sending my vendors and coworkers extraneous emails. It'd be helpful to have the testing feature default all emails and tasks to my own email rather than running them…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Insert Variables Flyout idea

The Insert Variables flyout shown when inserting variables into an action's configuration should either not close when scrolling through the action's properties, or there should be a checkbox in that flyout to not close it when scrolling through the properties, default to not checked.

I find that if I have to insert a lot of variables into an action configuration (Create Item in Office 365 for example) then if I have to scroll down to reach more fields, the flyout will close, requiring me to open it again and search for the variables I was last at to insert more…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base