5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Active Directory Connector - Query User - Adding additional AD fields

Additional common Active Directory Connector fields need to be pulled in for querying a users by such as Office. We are needing to use the Active Directory Query Users Control to pull emails for staff members based off their Office and Job Title. With this we have notice that with this control, we can query most of the basic fields in Azure AD other then Office. Adding this would help where multiple people have the same title but are in different office building.

This is based on a ticket (case 00404834) I put in about a month ago where the…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SmartSheet as Start Event

Hello Team!

As per Dustin Namdar, to create a UserVoice request for activating Nintex Workflow based on a new row or a change being taken place in a row of Smartsheet.
    I am sharing the API for add row and others below, that might help with the interface structure.
    https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#rows

In short, looking for a new start event based on new rows added to Smartsheet.

Thank you

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export/Import Form Design/Layout

For my workflow start event, I have a very complex form designed that the user fills out. I'd like to be able to copy the layout to a task form later on in the workflow. I don't see an export/import button or a way to copy it? Please add this. Thanks!

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion, Michael. We are considering this feature.

As a work around, you can export and import the whole workflow, then remove the actions on the imported workflow (not the original).

Cheers,
    Euan

4. branch by stage reorder branches

In the state machine action in Workflow for Sharepoint it is possible to move the branches left and right in the designer.

It would be great to be able to reorder the branches within a 'Branch By Stage' in the workflow designer.

Often additional branches are added to the workflow logic as the process is developed or enhanced. From a logic display point of view it would be very helpful to be able to reorder them.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send Info Via SmartSheet Connection

Hi Team!

I'd like to be able to send information to SmartSheet from my workflow. Currently the SmartSheet connector only supports retrieving information which limits my ability to use the connector.

Thanks!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create PDF Rule of Completed Form

The ability from a form rule to create a PDF of the completed form.

Often on submit customers want to save a copy of the completed form itself in PDF format to a document store for record keep purposes.

Developers don't want to create a separate report for this purpose, a quick and dirty print to PDF that looks reasonably clean will tick the box for this requirement for auditability requirements.

The document should then be made available within the workflow to save away accordingly in a workflow event.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Assign a task without email notification

Give the option to assign a task without emailing the assignee(s).
    With the addition of my nintex, some users are already asking for the option to just monitor their tasks in there on a daily basis rather than receive emails for each task.

If multiple users are assigned it would be good to chose who gets the email and who doesnt. This would be particularly useful to send a notification to a shared inbox and allow users of that inbox (also assignees) to complete the task as their users.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Data Look up from SQL Server on a Form

There needs to be a way to pull/show data on the Form using the Data Lookup from a SQL Database. Many Forms we have information that users can pick or we show users in a label the information that come out of SQL Databases instead of having to hardcode the choices into the drop down choice especially when this data can change or not show them important information they might need to make a decision on the form in a label.

EX.
    Approved Vendors
    Buildings
    Information pertaining to that specific user

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Security trim a form so only users who have permissions can access the form

Capability to show hide forms according to whom business owner decides. Some forms should only be available for few users within the business/department and the process owner should be able to give remove access.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rename Workflow Name

Would be great to have the ability to rename an existing workflow without creating a copy of it and having to delete the original workflow etc. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Configure the welcome email

It would be great it the welcome email could be configured, or even disabled. Most of our users don't know what Nintex is, so when they receive this email they question where it's come from and what it's for. If it could be configured, to add a different logo in or change the text that would be very useful. Alternatively if there was an option to switch it off completely, that may also be useful.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Purge NWC Instance Data on demand or on schedule

It would be useful to have the ability to purge the instance data related to a workflow, especially for circumstances where you're collecting personal information.
    An example scenario would be to collect personal data via a NWC workflow with a form submission as a start event, then copying that data into a separate repository (such as SharePoint Online). Upon confirming the data was successfully copied, purging the workflow instance data.
    The other option could be a setting per workflow as to how long to retain instance data after the workflow completes either successfully or encounters an error.

This is similar…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Powershell via Nintex Gateway

It would be nice to leverage the Nintex Gateway to execute powershell or command line scripts to interact with on-prem resources. This would allow similar to AzureAD functionality for environments that are more hyrbid focused.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide whole form data as a JSON object

Hello,

I have a workflow with 8-10 levels of approval. The workflow is initiated by an API. I then have to copy the data points (about 100 fields) into a local variable. I then have a task form which will be set with default values from local variable. In essence I need to display all the data received to the Approver.

Now I have further challenge. Approvers can make changes to data before Approving. After every stage of Approval I need to send a snapshot of information back to the API.

This means I need to copy the data one…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete Workflow History

Be able to delete workflow history. Use case is when developing in same tenant that will be used in prod, you need to be able to delete history

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pre-populating Answers and Repeating Sections

In my organisation, forms need be signed-off by several levels of management before they are complete. If they're unsatisfied with anything, this can be passed back to the previous stage. This means I need to save and recover the current answers, then pre-populate them in the form at each stage.

Currently I do this by saving answers to a SQL database, then recalling them as a comma delimited string and using a substring to 'cut up' the answers. I did try extracting each answer as a row in a Collection (by using a Pivot table in SQL), but this required…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow add buttons to NWC form

It would be very helpful if we could add buttons to NWC forms and specify what value they set to a field. For example, I would like to give my users the ability to click cancel on a form. Then the workflow will perform some tasks (like update the SP list item Status to "Cancelled") and then the workflow ends.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to Integrate with Microsoft Teams Approvals app

It would be great if there was a connector to connect to the Microsoft Teams approval app to be able to set up approvals within Teams from NWC, with the ability to add form variables into the details field of the approval.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Calculation flexibility

Multiple calculations in a single action. Currently I can only add 2 values together. This gets wild when I have 5 + values that I need to add together

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for HTML/JavaScript within labels or within a separate control on the form.

If we can add custom HTML/JavaScript to the NWC forms then we can enhance it in so many ways. From adding google address lookups to applying custom themes.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base