5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print Observation Forms

I am unable to print/have visibility over the Observation forms I am currently submitting through niintex. I would like to e able to print observation forms.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

John, would you please expand on why you need to print the form?  What if you had access to what you submitted online.  Would that meet your need?

2. People in Org available in Anonymous Forms OR ability to add Groups of Users to NWC

I feel like you should be able to leverage the form component "people" drop down even if the form is not set up for only Authenticated Users in this Tenant. My request is to allow for an Anonymous form with Anyone with this form Url link should be able to somehow leverage a drop down of people in our org. OR in order to solve a different problem, make it easier to add everyone from your O365 tenant into Nintex Workflow Cloud users, instead of only being able to add 1 by 1. Often times I'm building applications that anyone…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tenant Branding

Branding or labelling for different tenant instances. Where we have multiple tenants that we use for development and production, is it possible to update the look to make the dev tenancy distinct from the other.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →