5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Active Directory Connector - Query User - Adding additional AD fields

Additional common Active Directory Connector fields need to be pulled in for querying a users by such as Office. We are needing to use the Active Directory Query Users Control to pull emails for staff members based off their Office and Job Title. With this we have notice that with this control, we can query most of the basic fields in Azure AD other then Office. Adding this would help where multiple people have the same title but are in different office building.

This is based on a ticket (case 00404834) I put in about a month ago where the…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Powershell via Nintex Gateway

It would be nice to leverage the Nintex Gateway to execute powershell or command line scripts to interact with on-prem resources. This would allow similar to AzureAD functionality for environments that are more hyrbid focused.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Integrate with Microsoft Teams Approvals app

It would be great if there was a connector to connect to the Microsoft Teams approval app to be able to set up approvals within Teams from NWC, with the ability to add form variables into the details field of the approval.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to tag a user or a group using the @User function in the NWC Microsoft Teams - Post to a channel (Beta) action.

We will like to see the possibility to tag a Person using the @User function in Microsoft Teams using the NWC Microsoft Teams - Post to a channel (Beta) action.

It will be nice to tag this user via a variable.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MSSQL use Nintex Gateway

MSSQL Connector should be modified to use a nintex gateway and be able to access named instances and use domain accounts (similar to Sharepoint-OnPrem) rather than exposing the MSSQL Database Server to the internet as required currently.

This may also be useful for MySQL to reduce exposing on-prem servers to the internet.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dataverse Connector

Create a Dataverse Connector. This week I had 3 requests for that to be available. If it does not exist, I will need to recommend other Microsoft tools that have that options.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Execute a SmartObject event - Support for Documents and Files (load)

Would be great if we could load documents and files out of K2 Cloud SmartObjects into NWC for use in NWC actions such as upload file to Box or DropBox. Presently for example the load event for a SO Event brings back the record metadata but will exclude the document or file itself if the load event is called. There is no GetDocument method.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support for IdP initiated logins for Nintex Workflow Cloud

It would be great if we can login Nintex Workflow Cloud from SharePoint option so that it provides seamless access for SSO users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add url or path condition to the SharePoint Online query a list action

Right now it's impossible to query for a specific document without the use of ID.

Unless you have the ID you are risking getting multiple results, for instance if the file name is not unique.

Please add the use of Url in the condition for the SharePoint Online query a list action.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Incorrect Date/Time Transfer to SharePoint Online

My team uses SharePoint Online as our data repository for our NWC workflows. We've realized that Date/Time variables collected in the workflow do not transfer to SharePoint correctly.

I've done some trouble shooting and know that all Date/Time variables within Nintex get converted to UTC. I'm in MST so if I enter 6/7/21 12AM to my form, the workflow variable auto-converts it to 6/7/21 7AM for UTC. When I then send that workflow variable to SharePoint Online it converts the Date/Time variable to 6/6/21 11PM, an hour earlier than the 6/7/21 12AM that I initially entered.

As you can see…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Additional Connection Details

For your configured Connections - could you give us the option to see what account was used for the connection?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Default connector availability

Please make new connectors disabled by default and let administrators know new features are connectors are available somehow, or give us an option to toggle off as the default in the options somewhere. Controlled rollout of these connectors is desired, especially when they are for other cloud services that are not organizationally approved.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add sorting to the SharePoint Query List action

the SharePoint QUERY LIST action has no option to SORT the results like its ancestors in NW365 and NW2016. As there are no other sort actions or options this seems a real omission. (The SORT COLLECTION is very basic and not capable of sorting items in a collection).

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There is not currently a way to get distinct values in a data lookup

I would like the ability to display distinct values from a SharePoint 365 List using the data lookup control.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. NWC API Actions

It would be great to have a set of actions that expoes the NWC API. This would allow for a repeat workflow to get a list of all workflows, or perhaps if it's ever added, automated user provisioning (e.g. add user to NWC, add user(s) to group(s)).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update old NWC SharePoint Onien actions to allow variables

The recently added SharePoint Online connectors were a very welcome addition and allowed specifying variables for the site url and list name.

Unfortunately the old actions such as query a list and retrieve an item stil do not allow variables, so when importing workflows (often done for dev vs. prod copies) the site url for these needs to be updated (which also frustratingly deletes the rest of the action config). It would be great if these actions would also allow variables in the site url and list name config fields.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring back NWC storage location

It would be nice to be able to have templates and generated forms be able to be saved within NWC instead of having to connect external storage locations. This feature was removed but the option to use its own storage would be nice.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SharePoint List information will not update

Working with the SharePoint "Create an item" and after using "Retrieve lists" and realizing I needed to add/remove some fields in my list, it does not reflect. I tried creating an entirely new list and using "Retrieve lists" and it does not see the new list I created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add support for paginated responses from Connector calls such as BOX.ccom

The current connectors for Box.com (and I assume others) do not support pagination. In the case of Box.com when a response has more than 200 items (For example a collection of files in a folder with '201 files') the Nintex connector will only return the first 200 entries.

This can cause logic failures in Workflows that are completing any type of search where the WF must loop through a collection of files or folders. With the current structure, the loop does not find a match if the file that would have been matched is past the first 200 entries.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SharePoint Online Start Events

Dear Nintex Team,

Could you please add SharePoint Online Start Events to NWC?
    The actions currently available are really nice, but having the ability to start a NWC workflow from a SP Online event (e.g. new item/new document, change on items, etc) without having to build a workflow on NW365 just to initiate another one on NWC, that will be awesome.
    It will reduce unnecessary complexity and make our lives easier when it touches maintain and support workflow solutions.

Thank you very much!
    Cheers,
    William C.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base