5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

How can we improve Nintex Workflow Cloud?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding bulk users or AD groups for inviting users to NWC

Currently, the only option to invite for NWC is adding a user one by one through the User management console. Instead, there should be option provided to add users in bulk / add AD group to the users list to gain access to NWC.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Krishnarao,

Apologies in the delay in my response.

There is currently no plan to enable the bulk-adding of users, but I’d like to get some more context to see if we have an alternative solution for you:

1. What would you set as the users’ permissions? e.g. Will majority of users be listed as a participant, in order to submit forms?
    2. How many users are you wanting to add in this bulk transaction?
    3. Is your NWC tenant federated?

Thanks in advance,
    Kate

2. Versioning and Collaboration

When working on a workflow with someone else, it would be great if editing was locked if someone else had it opened in edit.. Also the ability to place notes on Publish / Save with Workflow version number.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search instance details for text.

I'd like to be able to search through instance details for text. If I have 50 workflows kick off on a Box - New File upload start event (All with the same workflow name), and I want to find a specific one, it's currently impossible without just opening each one. If I log the filename or such, and I could search for the correct instance, that would be super useful. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to Delete Instances

Ability to delete instances. Without the ability to delete instances the API pulls all instances including all of the test instances which is just added noise to our reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Clint,

Thanks for the suggestion! I will add this suggestion into the backlog for review.

In the mean time – are you able to publish your workflow with “Test” in the name, and only when it’s Production ready, republish as new workflow? That way your query only needs to refer to the instances against the new workflow.
    Regards,
    Kate

5. Display context in modal dialogs

When deleting a workflow or connection it would be helpful to display the actual name of the element to be deleted in the modal dialog. I like the warning, prior to deleting something - but in order to avoid accidental deletion I would appreciate to see the name of the item being deleted.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Group Workflows

Workflow Grouping. .In a number of situations, a process is a number of workflows. It would be great these workflow could be grouped so they stay together on the Workflow listings page.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Push notification on instance completion

Send push notifications to user's browser once a workflow instance has finished processing. User might be busy on other tabs, just notify him through push notifications.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change password

Change Password Option

There should be an option to change password above the SignOut Option.
    I've used the Auth) before and they provides us with an API to change password, all we need is a custom form.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Creating a link to Instance from Tasks

Hi there,

Would it be possible to create a hyperlink of some type to the instance ID the task dashboard is linked to? rather than checking the task when it was initiated then going into the instance and looking for it. Just going directly to the instance ID would be super helpful.

Thank you,
    Will

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to resubmit form that is entered thru NWC.

Currently the NWC forms are once off so if there is something that the approvers would like the user to update, it can't be done. It would be great if you can come up with the ability for users to resubmit or update the form data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alphabetical Order of actions in NWC

Would love to have a button to sort actions in alphabetical order rather than me having to do this manually

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Instances Page/Dashboard

Can we have the default filter of Instances set to all instances? and have the Search/Filter paner minimized/collapsed, only if we want to filter the instance view to expand the Filter Panel/Area/Section?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Interact with Express Approval Task on instance detail page

With regards to the Instance details and Express approvals - it would be nice to have a link to the Express Approval form or to be able to respond to the task on the the Instance detail page if the task is assigned to that user. This would make it one less click to interact with the task.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Feedback and Knowledge Base