5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When confirming a "Delete workflow" please mention the workflow name

When confirming a "Delete workflow" please mention the workflow name I am about to delete.
    It is so scary now to delete a workflow as the three dots on the right are veeeery far away from the workflow name on the left.
    Sorry but this feels almost too simple to ask.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Organize workflows into folders

Organize Workflows into folders

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Date Completed to the filter options for instances

Please add Date Completed to the list of filter options on the instances tab. It is hard to find failed instances of long running workflows when the only filter option is started date. Please make Date Completed a filter option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make all fields in the Instances tab sortable.

When viewing the Instances tab we cannot sort by the various fields displayed on the page. Please enable sorting for all fields (Instance name, Workflow name, Status, Date initiated, Date completed).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a direct edit link with workflow details

Could you please provide a 'Edit' link as well as a 'View all instances' link with the workflow details?
    When troubleshooting a failed workflow I now have to copy the workflow name, go to the workflows list, then Ctrl-f the browser page to find the workflow in the long list of workflows and then choose 'edit' . A bit of a detour actually. See attached mockup. Thanks again!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to print to PDF for all submitted form tasks

Would be great to be able to print PDFs of all submitted form tasks in the Instance tab. We can already do this for Instance Start Data, but we have subsequent approval forms we'd like to print to PDF.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow users within a security group to access saved "draft" forms by others in the group.

We have forms that are date sensitive so they cannot be submitted until a specific date. If the employee is out for vacation or sick, another employee must re-enter the form. We want to be able to allow another team member to submit the form on the correct date. We would also use it to prepare for days when the work volume may be heavy to help with efficiency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customizable Dashboards

It would be great to be able to fully customize a dashboard within Nintex. My team needs our workflows to reports on non-standard metrics (such as each instance's position on a Branch-By-Stage action item). To create a dashboard that can report on that information we have had to create a chain of four separate softwares to allow us to report information to SmartSheet and create a dashboard there.

Some of the features we would like to see in a dashboard include:
    - reporting links to forms
    - reporting customized instance variables
    - creating summary visuals to roll up case numbers…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New look

new look is not better. still can not organize my workflows. no grouping ability. filter process is sloppy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback and to let you know we are always evaluating and evolving the layouts and designs across the product.

Today you filtering is supporting and if you use them with tags this will assist with categorisation.

10. Resend the task

Hello,
    Just thinking if would be possible to add some option to resend the task to the assignee from the tasks menu.
    I often find my self emailing the link to the assignee in order to complete the task.

Many thanks,
    Valentina

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Nintex Services status page link to NWC Dashboard Settings area

Can we add a link to the Nintex Services status page somewhere in the NWC dashboard? Possibly in the Settings tab so that it is quickly available to administrators while troubleshooting failed instances. It occurred to me while putting together our training material for the new NWC Practitioner course that users will have to dig for that page or know the link off the top of their heads.

https://status.nintex.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Projects + Project-specific permissions

As NWC works at present, everything is in large, global lists. Workflows, Connections and Data Sources show everything. Permissions are at one top-tier level in the tenant (with the additional layer of granting ownership to individual workflows). While this works if the team using NWC is just a small set of developers in IT, I think going forward many users would like to use NWC as more of a hub they can manage their Nintex projects (and complete their tasks/forms*) from - the current structure doesn’t allow for something like this.
    * really loving the addition of the My Nintex…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My Nintex layout

Different view options would be fantastic here in the "My Nintex" page. Currently a single column of forms doesn't look great and isn't very descriptive. There needs to be a description as to what the form is for, and even the ability to categorize the forms into "Departments" or "Functions" this could be hidden by default, or on hover. The form links would look great loaded as responsive tiles for example, or in multiple columns grouped by categories.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add time to the search for instances

Very difficult to find workflow instances especially when feeding a batch in at once using RPA. Adding functionality such as the ability to search both date and time would save hours and hours of work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion.

I’m keen to understand the use case a little better – are you using an RPA Botflow against the instance listing page?

What’s the reason that a batch of instances are being fed to RPA?

15. Option to create filtered view of Workflows

It would be useful to have the ability to create views of workflows. When you have a lot of workflows, its helps to segregate workflows per department or based on other criteria

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Visible Connection status

Visible connection usage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Restore a deleted Workflow in NWC

Would love to see a way to restore a deleted workflow, accidents can happen and things get deleted when they shouldn't, we need a way to restore them.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

186 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We are currently investigating options for this one. If anyone would like to discuss their specific requirements then I’d love to have a chat so please email me and we can setup a time to discuss further.

Thanks, Rick

19. Display context in modal dialogs

When deleting a workflow or connection it would be helpful to display the actual name of the element to be deleted in the modal dialog. I like the warning, prior to deleting something - but in order to avoid accidental deletion I would appreciate to see the name of the item being deleted.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base