5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restart the workflow instance failed in NWC

When the workflow is suspended, we can see the instance details from "Instances" tab, but there is no function to restart the workflow.
    It would be good to have a restart function, at least, when it's failed in SharePoint connector such as HTTP429 error or 9min time-out.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable action "Nintex Workflow Cloud - Get tasks" to query tasks created by action "Assign a task to multiple users"

The "Get Tasks" action cannot obtain any information about tasks created by "Assign a task to multiple users". Accordingly, there is no way to detect the ongoing tasks from the same workflow or other workflows. Although I implemented the workaround by combining "Assign a task" actions and "Run parallel paths" action, the parallel tasks cannot be more than 9 due to the limitation of "Run parallel" action, and the workflow design gets very complicated.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow entry of SharePoint group and/or AAD Security group to Assignee field of Task Assignment actions of NWC.

Since this is critical and urgent that affects our NWC implementation, can you please consider the feature improvement?

We're currently using Nintex for Office365 and going to implement Nintex Workflow Cloud.
    Our current template with Nintex for Office365 is supporting SharePoint Group because the template is using start a task process action and the action is supporting a SharePoint Group in Participant field. This action have “Assign a task to each member within groups” option.

However in current NWC, we cannot enter a group to Assignee field of task assignment actions. It only allows entry of individual user(s).

We need…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Active Directory Connector - Query User - Adding additional AD fields

Additional common Active Directory Connector fields need to be pulled in for querying a users by such as Office. We are needing to use the Active Directory Query Users Control to pull emails for staff members based off their Office and Job Title. With this we have notice that with this control, we can query most of the basic fields in Azure AD other then Office. Adding this would help where multiple people have the same title but are in different office building.

This is based on a ticket (case 00404834) I put in about a month ago where the…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export/Import Form Design/Layout

For my workflow start event, I have a very complex form designed that the user fills out. I'd like to be able to copy the layout to a task form later on in the workflow. I don't see an export/import button or a way to copy it? Please add this. Thanks!

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SmartSheet as Start Event

Hello Team!

As per Dustin Namdar, to create a UserVoice request for activating Nintex Workflow based on a new row or a change being taken place in a row of Smartsheet.
    I am sharing the API for add row and others below, that might help with the interface structure.
    https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#rows

In short, looking for a new start event based on new rows added to Smartsheet.

Thank you

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. branch by stage reorder branches

In the state machine action in Workflow for Sharepoint it is possible to move the branches left and right in the designer.

It would be great to be able to reorder the branches within a 'Branch By Stage' in the workflow designer.

Often additional branches are added to the workflow logic as the process is developed or enhanced. From a logic display point of view it would be very helpful to be able to reorder them.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Send Info Via SmartSheet Connection

Hi Team!

I'd like to be able to send information to SmartSheet from my workflow. Currently the SmartSheet connector only supports retrieving information which limits my ability to use the connector.

Thanks!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Assign a task without email notification

Give the option to assign a task without emailing the assignee(s).
    With the addition of my nintex, some users are already asking for the option to just monitor their tasks in there on a daily basis rather than receive emails for each task.

If multiple users are assigned it would be good to chose who gets the email and who doesnt. This would be particularly useful to send a notification to a shared inbox and allow users of that inbox (also assignees) to complete the task as their users.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create PDF Rule of Completed Form

The ability from a form rule to create a PDF of the completed form.

Often on submit customers want to save a copy of the completed form itself in PDF format to a document store for record keep purposes.

Developers don't want to create a separate report for this purpose, a quick and dirty print to PDF that looks reasonably clean will tick the box for this requirement for auditability requirements.

The document should then be made available within the workflow to save away accordingly in a workflow event.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Security trim a form so only users who have permissions can access the form

Capability to show hide forms according to whom business owner decides. Some forms should only be available for few users within the business/department and the process owner should be able to give remove access.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Box Get Folders - Change Sort Order

When getting folders from Box, we are looping through them and due to the number of folders, the instance is taking over 10 mins at times.
    If we had the ability to loop through folders in descending order rather than ascending, it will move the queue much faster.
    Thanks

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Data Look up from SQL Server on a Form

There needs to be a way to pull/show data on the Form using the Data Lookup from a SQL Database. Many Forms we have information that users can pick or we show users in a label the information that come out of SQL Databases instead of having to hardcode the choices into the drop down choice especially when this data can change or not show them important information they might need to make a decision on the form in a label.

EX.
    Approved Vendors
    Buildings
    Information pertaining to that specific user

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support Rich Text in Document Generation in NWC

Support for Rich Text form fields in Generate document action in Nintex Workflow Cloud.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Delete Workflow History

Be able to delete workflow history. Use case is when developing in same tenant that will be used in prod, you need to be able to delete history

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rename Workflow Name

Would be great to have the ability to rename an existing workflow without creating a copy of it and having to delete the original workflow etc. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Save and complete task later

I would really love to see an option where I can save a task form and edit it later on, like the start forms.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Configure the welcome email

It would be great it the welcome email could be configured, or even disabled. Most of our users don't know what Nintex is, so when they receive this email they question where it's come from and what it's for. If it could be configured, to add a different logo in or change the text that would be very useful. Alternatively if there was an option to switch it off completely, that may also be useful.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Purge NWC Instance Data on demand or on schedule

It would be useful to have the ability to purge the instance data related to a workflow, especially for circumstances where you're collecting personal information.
    An example scenario would be to collect personal data via a NWC workflow with a form submission as a start event, then copying that data into a separate repository (such as SharePoint Online). Upon confirming the data was successfully copied, purging the workflow instance data.
    The other option could be a setting per workflow as to how long to retain instance data after the workflow completes either successfully or encounters an error.

This is similar…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable MFA options for users set up in Nintex workflow cloud

I have users set up in the Nintex workflow cloud for our "tenant". I would like Nintex to enable an MFA option for login to Nintex workflow cloud such as Duo instead of having to use an integration with Azure that allows for MFA. My cyber insurance carrier is suggesting that we start using MFA for all cloud systems in 2022. Our regulators have issued guidance "strongly encouraging" financial institutions use MFA for all cloud based systems that contain customer information. I have attached the authentication guidance already required and the third party(Vendor) proposed guidance that is coming to financial…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base