5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Active Directory People Picker

It would be tremendously helpful to have an AD based people picker on NWC similar to the tools in on prem or O365 nintex.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Sheets API - Collection Inside a collection

I was working with Google Sheets API and found that I am not to get some actions to work such as append values.

After further investigation, it appears that I need the format to be a collection inside a collection.

[[A,B,C],[D,E,F]]

I tested different ways but ultimately could not get that format.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Xtensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Form Submission Limits

There are forms that we would like verified users to only be allowed to submit once during a time frame. This would be like Nintix Live has where you can allow a list of users or all users to submit a form but give them a limit of how many times they can submit the form for processing. This has been helpful in setting up forms for say a voting or survey process.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shorten URL for Workflow Cloud Form

It would be nice to be able to create a shorten URL for the Forms in Workflow Cloud just like your able to do with Live Forms on SharePoint on Prem. We have already had a few request from stakeholders of some Forms and Workflows we have already created on this.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Require lookup fields in the form designer

Lookup fields are required in the cloud forms.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Joanne,

I am pleased to announce we have begun development on the data connectivity control for Nintex Forms for Nintex Worklfow Cloud.

I will update this ticket when we have more to share.

Cheers,
    Euan

6. Assigning Task to Multiple Approvers

Allowing a task to be sent out to multiple users/ approvers would be helpful in some situations. I have tried many workarounds with fiddling with variables and keep getting an "invalid email format" error. The only workaround I have found is creating email distribution groups within my org, which is a very messy workaround.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out!
    You’re right, unfortunately there is no work around for adding multiple email addresses to a Task action, other than to assign tasks to an email distribution list.
    The good news is Multiple assignees for Assign a Task is already in our backlog, and awaiting prioritization.

Just to get a better understanding of your scenario, to ensure we’ll satisfy what you’re trying to achieve:
    - How many assignees would you typically configure in your Task action?
    - Would you expect all assignees to approve the task before proceeding?

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
    Thanks for your patience,
    Kate

7. Regular Expression

Having the ability to use regular expression to validate if a users input is valid based to customs rules for that data. Examples would be like phone number formats, not allowing numbers/letters, etc. This is super helpful when doing validation outside of normal validation method.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have the ability to restart the workflow from within a workflow instance

Would like to restart the workflow from within a workflow instance, so it does not need to be terminated and restarted from the beginning.

ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2Ytg1v:ref

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Easier user admin when using Azure SSO

The ability to automatically add new users nightly from Azure AD (if SSO is hooked up) or at least when adding new users, show pick list of users not already added from Azure Ad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Teams Connector-Hide new Team from GAL

In the Create a team action within in the Teams Connector, *** the ablility to set the new O365 group as hidden from the GAL (Global address list). The settings via script are: HiddenFromExchangeClientsEnabled:$true -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled:$true

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Full SSO With Azure AD (Skipping The Nintex Login Page)

Currently the SSO setup with Azure AD still requires users to enter their email address on the Nintex login page when they are accessing a form that requires authentication, and it would be good if the users could skip that step and go straight to the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to view completed task form

I have a NWC workflow that, amongst other things, assigns a task to the submitter's manager. The manager completes a few multiple choice fields, fills in their name, etc., then ticks their approval to complete the form.

I really need to be able to view that completed form. I have included the collection variables from the multiple choice fields in a subsequent email that the workflow generates, but it would be great to be able to see what options they haven't ticked.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Restore a deleted Workflow in NWC

Would love to see a way to restore a deleted workflow, accidents can happen and things get deleted when they shouldn't, we need a way to restore them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Orphaned Tasks

Task management. It would be very beneficial if you could identify tasks that have been orphaned and bulk removed, rather than one at a time selecting an outcome only to get an error as the workflow instance no longer exsits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Auto-create sharepoint online list

It would be really nice to have the option within the 'SharePoint Online - Create an Item' action, to be able to auto-create a SharePoint list with fields based on the form fields.

We have forms with 400+ fields worth of data that need to be stored. Manually creating a list in SharePoint Online with 400+ columns is so time consuming. Would be much easier if the two systems worked together to auto-create these columns.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Online Payments

Would be great if there was some sort of off-the-shelf payment gateway setup to allow for online payments within a Nintex Form. Would be even more awesome if we could manipulate variables such as cost price via form rules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Variables without having to remove existing variables from workflow actions

When I want to add a new variable after I've used existing variables in other actions in the workflow, i have to remove the existing variables from all the actions in the workflow. If that happens to be an action creating an item. That's a lot to remove and then add back in. We should be able to add variables whenever we like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multilingual Forms

Currently, if forms in Nintex Workflow Cloud require support for multiple languages, the designer has to create a form for every language required. As an NWC workflow start event only supports one form, it means creating a workflow for every language required (unless someone has a better way).

It would be great if NWC supported language variations or, at the very least, allow one workflow to support multiple forms for language variations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Regional Data Centres with the ability to create data regions

Ability to have NWC run in multiple data centres. Starting with one to choose depending on my preferred location, followed by the ability to create different data regions. Handy for multinational organisations that want to ensure data is hosted where their regional subsidiary is located.

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pause/wait until

We have the need for an action in NWC that is present in Office365 and SharePoint. "Wait until" where we can insert a date.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arne,

I need to ask a few questions about what you’re trying to achieve:

Is this a specific date that you will configure into the workflow directly (e.g. “I want to wait until April 1st”)?

If not, will you calculate a date in the future, based on the current date (e.g. I want to wait for 7 days from this action completion point)?
    If this is the scenario you are trying to achieve, then “Pause for duration” will be the action you’re looking for. This will let you configure a relative duration to pause for.

If yes, how far in advance will that specific date be? Once that date lapses, will you update the workflow to another date in the future?
    If you have a specific date in mind, then you will have to add 1 more action into your workflow – “Find interval between dates”. By using the…

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base