9 - Nintex Hawkeye

1. Functionality to save filters to a Hawkeye lens.

The business need is to see a total action count within the inventory lens for all non-billable actions. Currently the only way that I am aware to achieve this is to go in each time and individually select the desired workflow actions to display. It would be very helpful for this to only need to be configured once, with the ability to save to the lens(dashboard). I think this is a pretty simple request.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Lenses  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Availability of workflow instance data for last 180 days

Currently, the instance data is available for 90 days. We would like to extend the ability to see instance data for about last 180 days

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. auto discover beacons

Can we have a way to discover beacons from the Hawkeye Portal. I am finding it a challenge between when you explain beacons to the end user community to when they start using them can takes some time. I would like to be able to watch the Hawkeye Cloud Portal and when users start using beacons for various processes then I could start mocking up what a dashboard could look like for them. But the hard part is waiting for the data to come through and waiting for them to create the beacons and generate the data so the dashboard…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

9 - Nintex Hawkeye

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base