8 - Nintex Drawloop DocGen™ for Salesforce

This is an open user-forum, giving you the opportunity to submit new ideas and feedback for Nintex Drawloop Document Generation for Salesforce. It gives us direct user insight on our product, existing features, and may even influence future product releases. Your feedback is highly valued!

- The Nintex Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clone Relationships without having to clone a DocGen Package

DocGen does not allow an easy way to reuse Relationships within different Packages. It would be nice to be able to clone or copy relationships over to new DocGen packages being created.
    Right now, I have to clone an existing to be able to pull in ALL the relationships previously created; then when you want a different Output it is inefficient to have to modify.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dynamically include templates

Add multiple filter criteria to dynamically include template files to Salesforce-DDP application for document generation.
    Currently, only a single criteria for fetching the templates during RunDDP is available. It will be really useful when multiple criteria can be set up for template selection. This feature can reduce multiple document creation for the same object and process flow.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the field tagger get field label value instead of the API value

We had noticed that the field taggers return the API value of the picklist field instead of the actual label value, hence any changes to the actual value on the field doesn't replicate on the field tagger and the value returned is incorrect.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Font Embeddability level "Embeddable" to be able to convert the document into PDF.

Hello,

I was prompt to come here to address my issue. Initially when downloading chair contracts in sales force, when the contract was generated it would come up as the Mueso Sans Regular Font. For some unknown reason, when downloading contracts now it comes up as some other font. Need to get the original Mueso Sans Regular Font back. Contacted Sales force after weeks of investigating the cause of the issue, I was told that 'Our product team reviewed the issue and found that that it seems to be related to the Font Embeddability. This specific font does not allow…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. User Voice Site: Display number of people logged in/viewing/participating

Display the number of people logged into this site for an inclination if/how soon someone might see/answer a question. I am trying to get answers... I've read the documentation, logged a case, spoke to a rep and now I'm turning to the community to find an answer.

If no one is on this site at the given time I post a question, I won't have the expectation to receive an answer, quickly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base