8 - Nintex Drawloop DocGen™ for Salesforce

This is an open user-forum, giving you the opportunity to submit new ideas and feedback for Nintex Drawloop Document Generation for Salesforce. It gives us direct user insight on our product, existing features, and may even influence future product releases. Your feedback is highly valued!

- The Nintex Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. COMPONENTS

Please check if you can add multiple word functions to your library as it helps editing and formatting text there only(such as color change,bordering,inserting tables,fonts etc). Currently you have very limited functions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Component Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow tables in component groups

I am using drawloop to create quotes and i would like to have different tables based on criteria. For instance, we have a checkbox on the quote to show the discount on the quote or not. It would be great to use component groups to have a different table with or without the discount column based on the selection of this checkbox.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix formatting with Component Groups and PowerPoint tables

I learned recently that using Component Groups in conjunction with a PowerPoint template, and having the Component Group tags within a table cell of PowerPoint causes indenting on the subsequent lines of the output text after the first line. There is nothing today that can stop this indenting. It is not part of the PowerPoint template settings, but found to be due to the combination of Component Groups tagging and PowerPoint tables.

If you take the same PowerPoint template and place the Component Group tab into the slide without a table, it works fine. If you use the Component Group…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Component Group Feature

Quick feedback: As a user, i am unsure as to why we need to click on magnifying glass below for search when we have to attach the existing component group to selected DDP since we already have 1 magnifying next to where you type the search name

Here are the best cases for UI:

1) You start typing & it shows what's existing matching there (like google search autosuggestion)

2) If not, then atleast have 1 magnifying glass next to where you are typing & user clicks it shows all the ones having containing the typed name

3) Even if…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base