8 - Nintex Drawloop DocGen™ for Salesforce

This is an open user-forum, giving you the opportunity to submit new ideas and feedback for Nintex Drawloop Document Generation for Salesforce. It gives us direct user insight on our product, existing features, and may even influence future product releases. Your feedback is highly valued!

- The Nintex Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dedupe the Mass Recipient Report list

I would like the ability to create a Scheduled Report DDP that can send out one copy of the report to anyone listed on the report, for example the Opportunity Owner. Today a Scheduled Report can send to anyone listed in the report however if they are listed more than once they will receive the Scheduled Report DDP more than once which is not a good end user experience.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to place attachment between DDP templates

My DDP has 10 template documents. I want to include an attachment from the record but it should appear in between the template documents rather than at the end of the generate document.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Visibility On Who "Activates/Deactivates" or "Tests" Report/Scheduled DDP's

It would be nice to see who clicks on the "Test" button or who last "Activates" a Report DDP. At some random times, my Report DDP will send out when it is not activated, which means someone is clicking the "Test" button on it. It would be nice to track who is doing this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Limit automatic attachment from parent records

When you include attachments in your DDP, for default relationships, the DDP will find attachments related to the record the DDP runs on, as well as it's parent record.
    E.g. when running a DDP on Opportunity, attachments form the Opportunity AND it's parent Account will be available.
    I need to be able to exclude the Account level attachments from the selection list so that the Users do not see them when running an Opportunity level DDP

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Form Steps to apply only to specific delivery Options

When adding Insert Updates, you are able to select whether the update should take place for all or only specific delivery options.
    Similarly, I'd like to be able to specify Form Steps so that they are used for only specific delivery options.
    For example, if I'm prompting the user for information that is necessary for sending via email, I don;t need to capture that when sending the document directly to storage

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Set Mass Report recipients based ona text field in the Mass Recipient Report (comma separated emails).

Right now the mass recipient report in a scheduled report can only go to a single contact/user/lead per line of the mass recipient report. Instead, I'd like to merge a column from the mass recipient report which consists of a list of emails, maybe into the Additional To: or CC: field, like you can do with Dynamic Addresses & the field tagger in the regular DDP.

Without this, to send a single report to emails stored on our 180 chapters (custom objects), I either need to maintain 180 distribution lists and create contact records for them, or maintain 180 Scheduled…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Date tag formatted to only bring in the month and day in ## formatting

The field tagger allows you to format the year as ## (09) but is missing the individual month (01) and day (02) tags.

Example use case: wanting to format the date as 02.01.09 or 02 January 2009 in the generated template

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Date tag formatted to German format (e.g. 31.12.2016) and similar German formats.

Currently the German format for date tags is not supported. It would be really good to have that available to better generate documents for German (and other European) users / clients.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feature Request to get an External ID on the DDP Object

In order for us to handle dynamic DDP better, we need an External ID on the Drawloop DDP object. We have encountered issues while deploying fields to a managed package object.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use Files instead of Documents

Files offers features like previews and version control, while Documents does not. I suggest switching so that we can take advantage of such features.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base