8 - Nintex Drawloop DocGen™ for Salesforce

This is an open user-forum, giving you the opportunity to submit new ideas and feedback for Nintex Drawloop Document Generation for Salesforce. It gives us direct user insight on our product, existing features, and may even influence future product releases. Your feedback is highly valued!

- The Nintex Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pause to Edit feature in lightning component

Pause to Edit feature in Lightning component is not compatible. Currently, we need to go to Classic to generate a document and edit before sending it. Or, generate a button with Pause to Edit functionality which will transfer you to a different page. Very timely workarounds.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Lightning Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Account Contact Relationship Salesforce Object

Salesforce released a new feature in Summer 16, contacts to multiple accounts. This feature allows one contact to have a direct relationship with one account as well as many indirect relationships.

When creating a DDP I can only choose my recipient from contacts that have a direct relationship with an account, not an indirect relationship. We have a work around, we reassign the contact to a different account, but it would sure be great if we didn't have to do that. It would be perfect if Drawloop would support the new contact model and show all contact associated with an…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Lightning Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Discontinue use of Flash in template organizer

Flash Player is fraught with security risks, and not everyone has it enabled in their browser. Please move to some other kind of template management component.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Summary Relationships

Drawloop doesn't make it too easy to summarize data from multiple records. It always involves writing a custom SOQL query; in itself not too hard but then it can't be easily combined with a Table/Row structure in multiple records.

I'd love to see you guys add a declarative solution for aggregated data that fits within the Table/Row structure, please.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Perform direct download to computer without extra clicks

When we request "Download" we expected that the document would download. Instead, we get a cute but not very useful icon in the middle of the screen, and we have to click on it to download the PDF.

Can we get Drawloop to download directly, as Conga does?

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Document Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Error Messages

I would like to be able to see the error messages on the generation page. I don't need anything fancy, but just a way to see the generic error. You could keep the current page to contact support with the error code, but also display the Salesforce Error message on the page or a link to see the details. When I called support, they were able to respond with that error message, I was able to solve the issue in less than a minute.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  UX/UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 'Preview' delivery option

Currently, If a user wants to preview the file it has to be downloaded first. There shall be a 'preview' delivery option which opens the file directly in a new browser tab for preview without having the user to download the file followed by some extra clicks to open the same.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  UX/UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow tags in option document names.

Right now the titles of option documents cannot include any tags, so you are unable to have dynamic document names. I have multiple business cases where there are required and optional documents that having the account name or other field included in the title would be helpful for storage purposes.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Document Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DDP forms compatable with Lightning and Salesforce1

the Ability to include Form steps on Salesforce1 and the Lightening experience.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Salesforce 1  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base