8 - Nintex Drawloop DocGen™ for Salesforce

This is an open user-forum, giving you the opportunity to submit new ideas and feedback for Nintex Drawloop Document Generation for Salesforce. It gives us direct user insight on our product, existing features, and may even influence future product releases. Your feedback is highly valued!

- The Nintex Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reduce the size of width from a Picture attached as optional to a document.

When you add an optional picture attachment chosen from the record attachments it would be nice the picture will be resized to the page-width of the document. When you have now a picture attached separately (Optional) and the width is much bigger than the width of the document you can hardly read the output of the document created by the DDP.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynamic dates field tags

It would be great idea to have more options than Now, Today and Tomorrow for date field tags. For example a Today + 14 days field tag would enable the document to not always have to be updated with a future date at every instance of ddp generation

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There should be some mechanism to automate the migration of word template changes from one org to the next.

Currently, ddp's can only be migrated in an automated fashion once. After that any changes made in the word templates in a ddp have to be made manually in all orgs. This should be automated. The word templates should migrate to qa, staging and to prod (rather than making the changes manually in each template in each org).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Time field on DDP should have helptext indicating it's the user's local time, even though it may have been created in another time zone

User A is in PST, creates a DDP to run at 8am. DDP runs at 8am PST.
    User B is IST (~12 hour difference), saves DDP, deactivates, reactivates while not touching the TIme field. DDP then goes out at 8am IST, which is about 8pm the previous day.
    User A still sees 8am for the Time field

There needs to be some help text on the Time field that describes this behavior, as the rest of SFDC doesnt work this way. Perhaps save and display the TIme Zone when editing a DDP?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option to add additional recipients in the “DDP Powered by Drawloop” page in Salesforce

Add an option to add additional recipients in the “DDP Powered by Drawloop” page in Salesforce so that the user can select an additional contact as a recipient or a cc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the field tagger work with a linked account

We have a custom object which is linked to another custom object, which is then either linked to a contact or an account. When I use the field tagger search function to find an instance of the custom object that is attached to a contact then the field tagger displays the values of the fields for that contact. When I use an object that is attached to an account it doesn't display those fields. I was told that this isn't a bug, but I should submit a suggestion, so here it is!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Sign Delivery option: Ability to set 'Days till Signing Expires' field dynamically

Currently the 'Days till Signing Expires' field on the Adobe Sign Delivery option accepts only numerical values which are constants. It should be possible to use the field tagger to reference any field as a value for the same which will allow the users to have dynamic Expiry dates defined for the echosign agreements.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Table replication with page break

In case of table replications, sometimes it is required to start the new table on a next page rather then continuing just after the end of previous table. This makes the content cleaner and more presentable on the final output document. This should be made possible via an optional configuration.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dedupe the Mass Recipient Report list

I would like the ability to create a Scheduled Report DDP that can send out one copy of the report to anyone listed on the report, for example the Opportunity Owner. Today a Scheduled Report can send to anyone listed in the report however if they are listed more than once they will receive the Scheduled Report DDP more than once which is not a good end user experience.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  DDP Management and Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to place attachment between DDP templates

My DDP has 10 template documents. I want to include an attachment from the record but it should appear in between the template documents rather than at the end of the generate document.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Visibility On Who "Activates/Deactivates" or "Tests" Report/Scheduled DDP's

It would be nice to see who clicks on the "Test" button or who last "Activates" a Report DDP. At some random times, my Report DDP will send out when it is not activated, which means someone is clicking the "Test" button on it. It would be nice to track who is doing this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Limit automatic attachment from parent records

When you include attachments in your DDP, for default relationships, the DDP will find attachments related to the record the DDP runs on, as well as it's parent record.
    E.g. when running a DDP on Opportunity, attachments form the Opportunity AND it's parent Account will be available.
    I need to be able to exclude the Account level attachments from the selection list so that the Users do not see them when running an Opportunity level DDP

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Form Steps to apply only to specific delivery Options

When adding Insert Updates, you are able to select whether the update should take place for all or only specific delivery options.
    Similarly, I'd like to be able to specify Form Steps so that they are used for only specific delivery options.
    For example, if I'm prompting the user for information that is necessary for sending via email, I don;t need to capture that when sending the document directly to storage

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set Mass Report recipients based ona text field in the Mass Recipient Report (comma separated emails).

Right now the mass recipient report in a scheduled report can only go to a single contact/user/lead per line of the mass recipient report. Instead, I'd like to merge a column from the mass recipient report which consists of a list of emails, maybe into the Additional To: or CC: field, like you can do with Dynamic Addresses & the field tagger in the regular DDP.

Without this, to send a single report to emails stored on our 180 chapters (custom objects), I either need to maintain 180 distribution lists and create contact records for them, or maintain 180 Scheduled…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Date tag formatted to only bring in the month and day in ## formatting

The field tagger allows you to format the year as ## (09) but is missing the individual month (01) and day (02) tags.

Example use case: wanting to format the date as 02.01.09 or 02 January 2009 in the generated template

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Date tag formatted to German format (e.g. 31.12.2016) and similar German formats.

Currently the German format for date tags is not supported. It would be really good to have that available to better generate documents for German (and other European) users / clients.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feature Request to get an External ID on the DDP Object

In order for us to handle dynamic DDP better, we need an External ID on the Drawloop DDP object. We have encountered issues while deploying fields to a managed package object.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use Files instead of Documents

Files offers features like previews and version control, while Documents does not. I suggest switching so that we can take advantage of such features.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base