6 - Nintex Mobile/App Studio

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on Nintex Mobile Apps.

- The Nintex Mobile team

1. Anonymous Apps

At present external users to the organisation can open Nintex forms on the mobile, and from the web, but cannot use the Nintex App.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto capturing of data

Create an option on the Nintex Mobile for an app to automatically capture data at certain intervals about the environmental information available through the device.

With IOT being here, it would be nice to be able to use a Nintex app to capture some information about the employee, location, wifi that they are connected to, temperature, if they are wearing a linked heart rate monitor to get the person's heart rate, etc. and send it to a Sharepoint list / SQL table.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow for mixed mode authentication on SharePoint web app

SharePoint 2013 web apps can be setup on the default zone for many different authentication options (Windoes Authentication (NTLM for example), Forms Based Authentication (FBA), and Secure Token Services (STS). For example, NTLM may be needed for automated server side jobs using a service account (non-person) where STS would be used for named user authentication (person). It would be nice to have the option of which authentication method to use on mobile devices in configuration or have the option during mobile device login to select the authentication method.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Barcode Scanning - Support Code 39 VIN

The barcode scanning works great until it comes to scanning vehicle identification numbers. I would ask for code 39 VIN support in the future for vehicle inventory purposes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lookup control - default to last used value

In the browser version of my forms I use Javascript and cookies to have the form suggest the "same value as last" when the user enters the form.
    I need a similar functionality in the mobile version of the form.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nintex Mobile Forms Password Expiration Control

It is my understanding that a user will not be asked to reenter their Windows Live ID on the Nintex Mobile app on their smartphone for 90 days. Sadly, this is not in line with our corporate standards.

We would like a way for all users of our mobile forms to be required to log back in upon a number of days that we can set.

For example if our corporate standard for single signon timeout was 14 days, we would like to adjust one administrative console type setting. Anyone using our Nintex Mobile Forms would be prompted for their…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lookup Control - Type ahead

With the look up control it is possible to connect to hundreds if not thousands of values.. This can lead to a not so nice UI experience .
    It would be great if in the mobile you could type in the lookup and filter the lookup control on demand.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to annotate an images already stored in a SharePoint Image library

It would be great if there was a 'image picker' which allows the selection of one or more images from a SharePoint location and have the ability to do annotation on those images. The form should only heep the pointer (URL) to the image and store the annotation as Form data

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Long links on iPhone and Windows Phone

Long links inside a label controls are centered and shown on a single line, truncating the starting and the ending part of the link, the letters are also cutted in their lower part.

On Android long links are shown on multiple lines if their text is too long, that's my expected behaviour.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit item from task

When a user receives a task that requires that user to provide data, there's no way currently to do it in the mobile app, as it only allows to action the task.

We have cases when an item is returned to the user for additional data to be entered, or an attachment uploaded into the item.
    It would be nice to be able to do that from the task in the Nintex mobile apps.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More Rules for Mobile App like Value Rule

JavaScript for Mobile Apps are not (yet) available. If that won't be possible anytime soon then there should be at least more Rules available. Especially a Value Rule would be useful. On Condition x set the Value of Field y to z.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to attach voice memo

It would be good to be able to select the type of attachment to add to forms. Instead of only being able to access the photo library, would be good to be able to create/find a voice memo.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cannot filter "allow multiple values" field in cascading list lookups

When using cascading list lookups and filtering on a specific value or control, it won't work if field to be filtered is set to allow multiple values.

It works fine on the "web"- form but the mobile version does not work?

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the ability to see a list and edit it's items

Add the ability to see Sharepoint lists and edit their items

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Second Level Sorting of Tasks

When a user receives a large number of tasks - I have a scenario where an iPad user will get up to 100 tasks per day - there is no way to sort the tasks at a second level.

The user can sort the tasks by Created Date, Due Date etc, but they behave more like a grouping of the tasks. Within each "category" it would be good to be able to select a sort order (Title, Created, Due etc)

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. combo box search

It would be great to be able to search a combobox/drop down list when looking for a value. Similar to the people picker.
    (Ideally this would be a list/lookup column that is cached on the Mobile app).
    But even if this is a large choice list, it would be very handy to be able to filter it when looking for a value.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show what Forms were added or updated

Currently, I get a notification that a form has been added or an existing form has been updated. But I have no way of telling which form that was.

Looking to have either a little red piece of text that says "New" or "Updated" on the forms, to that they stand out. Or even a way of sorting the forms to show me the latest forms first.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My Request List

We're testing Nintex Mobile App and we think it's a great app to complement our Nintex, but I miss a feature to view My Request List, a list of those Issues where I'm the Owner, and where I can see the status of it.
    I don't know if this feature is in the Nintex App Roadmap.

Had someone the same concern? Have someone a option to cover this feature?

Thanks
    Jordi.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. People Picker limit

Extend the limit of 10 when searching for people using people pickers. We have 1000s of users so searching for common names is difficult when the results are limited to the first 10 it finds.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Nintex live forms available on my device without having to be connected to my domain

Currently the Nintex Mobile App only allows to link to forms that you have access to and to check for these forms you have to be on your network either through Wifi or some form of VPN connectivity.

Will it be possible to allow for adding of Nintex Live published forms to the Nintex Mobile app? This will allow me to publish certain forms to Nintex live and I will be able to update information when I'm out of "range" but still have access to the internet.

This will also allow me to possibly receive notification updates when not at…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

6 - Nintex Mobile/App Studio

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base