2 - Nintex Forms for SharePoint

This forum is open to any ideas and feedback for all of our on-premises Nintex Forms products, including 2010 and 2013.

- The Nintex Forms team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. colored responsive controls

With the September 2017 update, Nintex on-premises responsive forms are coming. After some hours testing it, I miss a lot of "old" features, like the possibility to join a CSS style to a control. With responsive forms, we completely lost the ability to change the color of a label text, or the background color in a panel.

New controls are really cool, but it would be even better if we could personalize them a little bit more! If, for some reason, custom css styles are forbidden, there's a way to let user set up some basic parameters in each control…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thanks for your suggestion. We are currently doing research into improving the style builder for Universal Forms.

This feedback will be considered in our next iteration of the style builder.

Cheers,
    Euan

2. formula checker

It's be nice , at the moment that you are designing/configuring a formula, to have a kind of formula checker so as to verify formula sintax.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thanks for your suggestion Fernando.

We have incorporated this feedback into our latest formula builder in Universal Forms.

I will update this feature when we get closer to release of Universal Forms for SharePoint.

3. Ability to have linked/unlinked controls between Web Form and Mobile App Form

By default a single control is linked between the Web Form and the Mobile App Form.

It would be good to have the option of unlinking the control (instead of deleting the control in the Mobile App Form for example and then creating a new control with different properties to the Web Form).

An example would be a textbox where I'd like enabled on the Mobile App Form, but disabled on the Web Form. I can do this manually for one control, but when it comes to 100 controls, it becomes very time consuming!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?