How can we improve Nintex Forms?

Document Sets support (New/edit Document set)

Need to have forms available for document sets the same as documents in libraries. We have a major project that will involve document sets and we want a consistent experience.

475 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dave Cottington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Euan,

I am experiencing the same issue as Satish. Any feedback?

Thanks

• Satish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Euan,

I am trying to make design changes in NewDocSet.aspx form using Nintex Forms Designer.
    I can see the changes in preview but not getting reflected in actual page.

Am I missing something here.
    Need your help very badly.

Thanks in advance.

• Danielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what we need! Adding a new doc set and editing properties of a doc set will be so much cleaner with the ability to customize a form.

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great news! For me, it is most important to have the ability to create a Nintex form for the 'New/Edit' page for the document set, so this will be ideal. The 'Welcome Page' is a completely different animal, and we have developed some pretty reasonable workarounds for this already.

Do you have an ETA for this feature? Thanks for staying on top of this!

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys,
    Any update on when we can expect to see this implemented? While it's not a huge gap in the product, it'd certainly add something useful!

• Vignesh Sunder Rajan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Euan Gamble. Quick Background: We offer IT services to the US government & Nintex (both Forms & Workflows) are heavily used. Both these are amazing products & really appreciate the Nintex team for the awesome job. That said, adding support of Nintex forms to the document sets would add huge value not just to us but am sure to most of the organizations. We'd really appreciate if Nintex could work on this feature & provide an update (via Hotfix/SP) asap. Thanks in advance.

• Neeraj Parikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are implementing big project and which requires extensive use of Document Sets. We are looking option to have Nintex Form on Document Sets. Any update when it will be available ?

• Steve Dark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Euan - I didn't see any response to the question you posed back in October of 2015 so I'll toss my comments in the mix...

We've had to work around this limitation for multiple clients project so I'd say for sure support for both the Document Set welcome page (more critical) and the Document Properties page (less critical but still needed) would be extremely useful to the community.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can we have an update - another year gone and still no progress? Can it perhaps be moved from planned if it's no longer happening?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base