2 - Nintex Forms for SharePoint

This forum is open to any ideas and feedback for all of our on-premises Nintex Forms products, including 2010 and 2013.

- The Nintex Forms team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lookup function available when building expressions in control settings

In control settings, it is possible to build expressions to the following fields, for example :
    - Default value
    - Visible
    - Enabled
    - Text for add row icon
    - Prevent add/delete in new/edit mode
    When building expressions, it is possible to add inline functions. But in the available inline functions, there's not the Lookup or parseLookup or userProfileLookup function which are available when building rules (formatting or validation).

On the contrary, when building rules, there's not the DoesMemberExistInAudience or IsMemberOfGroup functions which are available when building expressions in control settings.

It would be so great to have…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion Caroline. As we are building Universal Forms, we are very aware of this limitation and looking at how we can address through the new technology.

I will update this feature when we ship Universal Forms for SharePoint.

Cheers,
    Euan

2. Change Content Type form control available on the Create New Form like standard SharePoint form on multiple content types

Change Content Type form control should be available on the Create New Form like standard SharePoint form on multiple content type selection

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need for a JS library for Nintex form,which provide abstraction for Nintex UI. Can use Jquery, but still for advance/more abstract cases.

Need for a JS library for Nintex form, which provide abstraction for Nintex UI. Can use Jquery, but still for advance/more abstract cases, there is a need for JS library.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In release 2.9.1.0 / 1.11.1.0 we included support for the SDK. We are currently documenting the Nintex Forms for SharePoint SDK and will be released over the coming weeeks.

Check the Nintex Community for more details.

4. Set Default Task Outcome

My idea can be considered a subset of this: https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/229406-2-nintex-forms-for-sharepoint/suggestions/6273653-use-nintex-form-rules-to-set-the-value-of-controls

I'd like to be able to set a default task outcome to a form, in this way it's possible to design a form with a single (or more) outcome without the user has to select it or form designer needs javascript to set the field before completing the task.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Runtime update of the List Item control

I'd like to be able to update the List Item control in runtime using a Named control. Our scenario is that we have a list lookup drop down list and it would be good to display the properties of the item selected in the List Item control

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Validation rule for Nintex Mobile templates

Implement the ability for validation rules to work in Nintex Mobile Phone/Tablet templates.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nintex Forms 2013 - Deleted Columns Remain Active in Forms

Hi;
    I've deleted 2 required columns in SP2013 list and was surprised that they remained untouched in forms.
    Both remained Active and Required without presenting any warning message(*). Entered data was lost (makes sense).
    I could publish same form again, this time the field is not connected, but it still remained Active and Required in the form.

(*) I prefer to get a warning message that a connection was broken than disabling the form or its publishing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Within the managed metadata Picker display the entire path to the term in the field

Within the managed metadata field in SharePoint you can select "Display term Label in the field" or "Display the entire oath to the term in the field." The second Option does not work with the Managed Metadata Control of Nintex Forms.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability predefine the chocies within the People control (e.g. to filter only the employees of a manager)

It would be great to have the ability to predefine the chocies within the People control, e.g. set the filter to the employees of a manager, so that the user can only select one or many ot these persons in the form.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create separate formatting and validation rules for multiple Attachment controls

Now that we have the ability to have multiple Attachment controls on a list item form, we need the ability to create different rules for each Attachment control. For example: Attachment A is always required, Attachment B is required if Named Control 1 equals a specific value, Attachment C is only visible and required if Named Control 2 equals a specific value, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Publishing Columns support

Hi.
    Please add a support of the Publishing Image, Publishing HTML and Publishing Hyperlink columns:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/sharepoint-help/add-publishing-columns-to-content-types-lists-or-libraries-HA102898575.aspx

Thank you.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Managed Metadata controls in Repeated Section

Currently it is not supported to place a Managed Metadata control in a Repeated Section. My client uses Managed Metadata for key business Term Sets and it would be very useful to lift restrictions around how these can be referenced in Forms.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We want to add more controls to the repeating section and this is something we are working on with Universal Forms.

In the future we should be able to support most controls in the repeating section.

I will update this feature when I can confirm this will be available in Universal Forms.

Cheers,
    Euan

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base