2 - Nintex Forms for SharePoint

This forum is open to any ideas and feedback for all of our on-premises Nintex Forms products, including 2010 and 2013.

- The Nintex Forms team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disabled rule doesn't work on Filtered Lookup

Hello,

This is a bug

When we had a disabled rule on a filtered Lookup control or a panel which contains the control, the rule doesn't work

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Responsive forms textArea rows to display

Currently in the responsive design of forms the height of the display is hardcoded to display just 2 rows.

End user feedback eg:

"I am currently completing my form and was wondering if I could make a suggestion to help to make the form more user friendly . Is it possible to make the comment boxes to be expandable "

Can I request this be customizable? Having only 2 rows to display provides minimal viewing area as the textarea cannot be "dragged" to a larger viewing size in edit mode. IMO 4 rows would be preferable over 2. Thank you

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to add a Network Shared Path as a Hyperlink in Nintex Forms.

We will like to be able to add a Network Shared Path as a Hyperlink in Nintex Forms in a Multiline of Text of a Label Nintex Forms action.

The following solution is no longer working.

Add a label control --> Insert --> Link --> In the address put "\myserverpath\folder\subfolder" and in text to display "Subfolder" (if you don't want to show the path).

From https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint-Forum/Link-to-Shared-Network-Folder-in-Nintex-Form/td-p/119473

In the Google Chrome Browser you will get the following error: "Not allowed to load local resource:"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Admin List of All Mobile Forms

In Central Admin>Nintex Administration, it would be great to have a list that displays all mobile forms (include web app, site, list, etc.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Settings and Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Control Fill Colors When Form is Printed to PDF

If, in the new responsive designer, you use rules to assign different control fill colors to choice controls - so that the color of the control changes as the choice is changed - the colors do not show if the form is printed to pdf. It would be helpful if those colors where shown in the pdf.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A way to explicity specify height and width for controls

This suggestion is meant for the classic forms designer.

As I have worked on a number of forms that require the use of a label that acts like a signature (click it once, it will then be populated with your name and the date and time of the click) I like this label to be consistent in height and width. It would be really nice if we could manually specify the height and width because if I know those values beforehand, I don't need to make sure the label is at the correct height and width. I could just key…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Action Panel Redirect URL

Please add the ability for the Redirect URL fields to pull the URL from a Variable or settings field. Our Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has 50 forms and anytime that we have to activate the EOC we create a new SharePoint site for it using a template that houses the SharePoint & Nintex forms. For each of the 50 forms, the redirect is still pointing to the site in the template so I have to open each list individually & update the URLs. If the Redirect URL could pull from a static field, then I could set it once &…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restrict Publishing production forms for non-admins

Same feature as we have on Nintex Workflows - add possibility to register Admins for the Forms and do not allow publish them as prd for non-admins. (maybe just extend what we have on Workflows to the forms)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Disable form submission while form rules are still running

When dealing with a complex form, rules take a considerable amount of time to run and complete. Then when a form gets opened, an action is made and a form is saved/submitted again and all of that is done in a short time - rules will not finish, resulting in a broken form (e.g. fields not set correctly etc.) See two examples below that are a cause of a submit/save button not being disabled when the form is processing data.

1. With a new List item being created, if the OK button is clicked more than once then it will result…
    21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Require the ability to have a visual representation (i.e. a map function) in some of our forms

We are building a raft of safety based forms for our remote and mobile workforce.
    One of the key data capture points is the location that the action was performed; currently only latitude and longitude is displayed which doesn't mean much to the technician. In previous versions we were able to use a java script (or similar) link to a google maps type function and display it in the form. This is not available now.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. disable/hide Save button

Enable developers to disable or hide Save button in the new responsive form

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Condense Attachments Section

The attachments section looks fine visually until documents are attached. When there are many documents, the amount of white space between the document names is quite a lot and I and my users would appreciate (at least the option) of a single-spaced display of this information.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to select SQL Authentication when creating Nintex Forms Database on SP2016 and SP2019

If you want to use the SQL Authentication when creating Nintex Forms Database on Nintex for SharePoint 2016 and 2019 please be aware that this is not supported. Yes, having the option to select (greyed out) SQL Authentication is confusing but be aware that this functionality was not part of SP2016 and 2019.

However, on SharePoint 2013 you can select SQL Authentication when creating Nintex Forms Database but this functionality was not available on SP 2016 and SP2019 due to security changes.

Add and edit configuration databases - SP2016
    https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/current/#sp2016/Workflow/NWAdministration/ManageConfigurationDatabase.htm?TocPath=Administer%2520%257CFarm%2520administration%257CFarm%2520setup%257CManage%2520databases%257CManage%2520configuration%2520databases%257C_____1

Add and edit configuration databases - SP2019
    https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2019/current/#sp2019/Workflow/NWAdministration/ManageConfigurationDatabase.htm?Highlight=Add%20and%20edit%20configuration%20databases

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Settings and Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sharepoint 2019 Display Nintex Forms in Modern Page instead of Classic Page

Currently, when using Nintex Form 2019 in SharePoint with Modern Page, Nintex Forms display in the Classic Page instead of Modern Page.
    Would like to have the feature that Nintex Form 2019 also showing in the Modern page.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2r1c4M:ref ]

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Webservices to be called in Nintex Forms for O365

There are a lot of scenarios where we need to call webservices to fill-up a drop down list or initialize a field from values outside of Sharepoint. And only way to do it is by calling webservices, example we need to populate a drop down list with values from our internal applications' database or we need to get information from external webservices also.

It will be a great addition if the WebRequest control is made available to Nintex Forms O365 also or allow calling the webservices to return XML or JSON through an inline/runtime function.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. nintex form list lookup cascade drop down multiple filtering

Currently, Nintex form o365 responsive form only allows us to filter one condition. it will not fetch optimum data for the result.

I have a 5 tiers dropdown. but each of the dropdown only able to filter one condition which does not meet the requirement for filtering data more specifically.

Having multiple filtering for the list lookup able to help to better filter data.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nintex Form formula for negative number divide (/) by 0 value

We would like to have a functionality for Nintex Form number fields to give a result #DIV/0 instead of –Infinity when a negative (-) number divided by 0.
    Currently, the Form will give result Infinity that made Nintex Form cannot be saved.
    The workaround is to add some validation but ideally, this functionality should exist without any rule or validation involved.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2lCqkT:ref ]

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Print to PDF - Customize File Name

Ability to have a dynamic file name when printing forms to PDF, i.e. use a form variable as the file name. Currently, all forms print as Form_xxxxxxxxx which requires a manual rename by users to save correctly

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2r2eCt:ref ]

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Url Site Path Match Teams Group Name When Creating Teams Group

Having the URL use the group name when using the Create New Teams Groups action from the Teams Connection. Currently when making a Teams Group with Nintex Teams Integration "msteams" followed by a random string will use. Looking to be able to use more meaningful names in URL to follow business naming conventions.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base