1 - Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

This forum is open to any ideas and feedback for all of our on-premises Nintex Workflow products, including 2007, 2010 and 2013.

- The Nintex Workflow team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For Sharepoint Item, Retention Policy

For Sharepoint Item, Retention Policy please allow the Sharepoint List workflow created in Nintes to appear on option of "Start Workflow".

I am using the Office 365 Sharepoint site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a Bold/Color Identifier for the owner of an Activity on the Map

Highlight/Color/Bold the 'Owner' of an Activity on the Map.

Many times, various departments are involved in an activity, which needs to be shown on the Map, but an easier way to identify the "Owner" would be to have the ability to highlight/color/bold it separately from the others. Please see attached example.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sign-in for multiple users who will have no editing rights other than viewing the SOPs

For multiple users who will have no editing rights other than viewing the SOPs, there is currently no option to set up that the users won't need to enter a password. To sign in those users always need to type their password and usernames.
    I would like to have the option (from a central screen) that the users can "click a button" and it takes them to their SOPs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create option for Contractors to only see My Training, nothing else

We are using the new Training module, which is great except we want to create onboarding plans for contractors - but don't want them to be able to see everything else on our Promapp (processes, documents, risk register, improvements module, etc.), as this information is often of a confidential nature. Currently they will be able to see all our documentation etc. when they log in to do their training. Please amend this so that we can set viewing permissions to allow the role of "Contractor" to only see My Training.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Training Ownership - Make it Easily Transferrable

Please make it possible to transfer Training Ownership like you can with Risks, Roles and Incidents. Would also be a good idea to make the Training Ownership linked to a role, rather than a specific person's name. I currently have 300+ training units and I have to manually open each one up and type in the new Training Owner's name if I want to swap the Training Owner - v. time consuming!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add comments for workflow variables

It would be nice to have the ability to add comments to workflow variables that show in the workflow variables dialog.
    It could help to get back into a workflow or if someone else created the workflow to better understand what variables are used and whats their intention.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

1 - Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base