1 - Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

This forum is open to any ideas and feedback for all of our on-premises Nintex Workflow products, including 2007, 2010 and 2013.

- The Nintex Workflow team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. flexi task: allow edit setting for escaltion,reminders and behavior per each assignee. today you can only edit the notification itself.

i've recently encountrd in this situation: i had a flexi task with two assignees, they had to agree on a specific outcome (approve). i couldn't add any more assignees to this task since i needed different behavior than "all must agree on a specific outcome". also, i didn't want the group members to recieve escaltion and reminders.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Alex responded

Thanks for the feedback, we are reviewing this request for inclusion in a future release

2. Add lookup functionality when constructing strings

When constructing strings we have the option "Insert reference". Unfortunately this only allows to insert predefined elements, but no list lookups or similar. So if we need some data from other lists we have to use another variable and a Set Variable action prior to constructing the text.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maintaining version numbers across environments for a workflow definition

We never build workflows directly in the production environment, but rather in a test environment first and after testing then export our workflows to the production environment. Since versioning for the workflow definition is based on the number of times the workflow is published in a environment it is difficult to know if my test environment workflow or the production one is the latest version. It would be advantageous if a versioning number is tracked inside the workflow definition itself.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Migration

Since a Nintex workflow can become quite complex with lots of information coming from multiple locations it would be great to be able to define all the pieces and parts that are needed for that workflow to run (a report of some sort). Further, once a designer/developer has created a workflow with all it's part and has unit tested the hell out of it, allow them to perform a save that pulls together all of the components into one Migration package / file / folder etc... so that when moving a workflow to a QA server it doesn't take manual…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Alex responded

Thanks for the feedback Sunnie.

We’re reviewing this feature request

5. Add Workflow NAME to Browser Tabs

I find that many times I have several workflows open (maybe I am working on several at one time OR need to refer to an old one while creating a new one). It would extremely helpful if the browser tabs would have the workflow name instead of just the words "Workflow Designer" on the top of each. This would make it much easier to navigate between several open Nintex Workflow tabs.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improved support for multi-language notifications

I would like to see improved support for a requirement where a workflow needs to send notifications to people that have different native languages. Assuming the language of each workflow participant can be determined (for example, via an AD attribute), today it is bothersome to create a notification in their respective language. I have tried two workarounds
    - use workflow variable, fill it externally with desired boday text, and use this variable as body for notification e-mail. But then I face challenges when trying to dynamically replace inline placeholders - such as Workflow initiator or approval URL - within these…

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

1 - Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base