4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save and Continue to Validate Rules (Submit and Form)

Save and Continue button currently does not run the Validations (Rule and Form). In our scenario we are assigning actions to a secondary SharePoint List that needs the Item ID from the Main List. Save and Continue should run the Validations the same way as the Submit rules.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Action when no filter applied" for to Responsive Designer

For cascading lookups I want the option to filter if a value is selected. Right now in Responsive Designer it's always filter or never filter. I need a conditional filter. Like "Action when no filter applied" "Display all Values"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Formulas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove 5000 items limit on List Lookups on New Responsive Forms

The new responsive forms are great, but still has some limitations that older versions of controls had.
    When using a lookup control, you can filter the values by searching for values by typing. It has however a 5000 items limit.
    This value is hard-coded in the request, but Microsoft has implement paginated requests in their API.

This is a pity to have a search for large lists, but not large enough, please remove the hard-coded limit.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New responsive form add hyperlink control

I have some lists that have hyperlink fields where I put links to salesforce and other lists. The New Responsive Form does not support Hyperlink fields and has no hyperlink control. Furthermore, these fields do not appear at all in the designer.

I think this is similar to Hyperlink Control for Repeating Section
    https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/218293-4-nintex-forms-for-office-365/suggestions/38496088-hyperlink-control-for-repeating-section

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow style changes to display forms

Please add a way to update the display styles for forms in display mode via the designer.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Responsive Task Form Related list column only showing default content type

When there is multiple content type in the List, the New Responsive Task Form only can be connected to the related list column under the default content type.

Others column under the non default content type won't be shown in the New Responsive (Task) Designer under section Related List Column.
    It will be great if the column from nondefault content type also can be used in the New Responsive Task Form.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2yBe0v:ref ]

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Nintex Form O365 : Calendar Start with Monday NOT Sunday

Currently Date and Time controls on Nintex Forms for O365 start with Sunday.
    Unfortunately there is no possible way to change that via the Regional Settings of the SharePoint Site as that is not connected to the Date and Time Control. It would be good to have this implemented on the Nintex form as lots of users are complaining about the way it works today.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow multi-line fields to have more than 4,096 characters

Allow multi-line fields to have more than 4,096 characters

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need a submit button on each tab!

We need to have the submit button show up for each tab! Maybe the easiest way to implement is to have a footer zone for controls that everybody needs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow current row references to be used outside a Repeating section.

Currently it is not possible to read a value from a field inside the repeating section and display that value in another field or in another Tab/Page. Would be great if this limitation is resolved.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Widescreen mode for bigger screens (most tablets and laptops/pc's)

Is it possible to add a 'wide' mode for New Responsive Forms. Most tablets and laptops/pc's with bigger screens would benefit from this option.

For example: I created a new responsive form with a lookup column. It only shows the first character of the value after you have selected a value. Even if I use a value of three characters it only shows the first character. Tried this in different browsers. I know I have "shrinked" the field to a minimal, but this doesn't give a good overview (of the values) if you have a lot of columns.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Set value of cascading dropdown

Lookup field is the only way to implement a cascading dropdown in Nintex. Since lookup fields doesn't support, setting a default value or a value based on rule, the same cant be done to cascaded dropdowns. IMHO this is a much needed feature for a form development tool and I wish to see this in Nintex.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add option to align the numbers to the right for number control box

Currently there is no way to align the number to the right in the control box. If you had a few number controls in a column, the number alignment to the left looks awful. It should be an easy feature to add.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Convert Classic/ Old Responsive Designer into New Responsive Designer

It would help our company a lot to be able to convert the Classic (Both Nintex 2013 and O365) and Old Responsive Designer ( Nintex O365) in New Responsive Designer for the Nintex Forms O365.
    We have hundreds of Classic Nintex Forms (2013) that we will need to move in SPO. It would help a lot to be able to convert them rather than creating them from scratch.When recreating from scratch is involved then it is highly possible that other tool is considered, and not Nintex.

I understand you are working on adding the missing functionality in the New Responsive…

181 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

While this is still in the planned status, we have recently announced a capability that allows you to move your Nintex Workflow for Office365 to Nintex Workflow Cloud. This technology also converts your task forms (Old and New Responsive) to Nintex Workflow Cloud forms. This technology gives you an insight into our conversion capability which we hope to bring to Office365 List Forms in the future.

Cheers,
    Euan

15. autocomplete

Users have complained about their browser autocomplete suggestions hiding the drop choices for a field. I explained to them this was a setting in their browser and they could just hit escape to close the suggestions from Chrome. But, it would be nice to turn off autocomplete for the form like shown here: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_html_autocomplete_off.asp

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom buttons on the New responsive form

We need the ability to customize buttons on a New Responsive form. When using Tabs the form requires you to go the last tab to submit. The tabs are designed for different individuals to complete so we need to submit and close capability for each page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New Responsive Forms: Show / Hide Tabs by rules

There should be the possibilty to show or hide tabs within the tab navigation based on rules. This is a basic requierement in my opinion and I guess it should not be very complicated to realize it.

Regarding the user experience it is kinda confusing if there are several tabs shown within a new form for further process steps which are not necessary at this stage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update choice field in Responsive Forms

When a choice field is updated with new (or deleted) choices in SharePoint Online, the form must be opened and republished to capture the new choices. And, if a task in the workflow references that field, it too must be opened, saved, and workflow republished.

Can the form designer read the field when the form opens from the list, rather than need all these extra steps to change the choices in a choice field?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. move submit button

I would really like to be able to move the submit button so that it can be placed at the top or bottom of the form depending on what is appropriate.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Attachment size on O365 Forms

Increase the maximum size, per file to 250MB.
    Currently, the maximum is 25MB

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base