4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tab order

It would be good to have the ability to set the tab order of the fields, so you can direct users to complete fields in order, using the TAB or ENTER Keys

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Open for voting  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers,
    Euan

2. Need URL validation check

When user enters a URL in a field, we need to validate if the URL is correct or not. This helps in many cases to submit the requests properly and not sending it back to requestor

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers,
    Euan

3. Support for Nintex forms web part in a different site collection

Currently it is not possible to have the Nintex Online Forms web part configured in a different site collection to where the form/ list is located. Trying to do this just results in a persistent loading animation gif. To be able to centrally manage all workflows lists and libraries this is important. A ticket raised with support came back with the feedback "We do not support web parts on O365 across site collections. There is a SharePoint Auth limitation for this"

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers,
    Euan

4. Calculated Field Split String Capability

Would be nice to have a calculated field split string capability.

For example, if using a lookup, or managed metadata value that could be parsed with a delimiter.

For example:

Function would be split(Field Name, Delimiter, Index)

FieldValue = "Value1 | Value2 | Value3"

CalcField1 = split(FieldValue," | ", 0) // would return Value1
    CalcField2 = split(FieldValue," | ", 1) // would return Value2
    CalcField3 = split(FieldValue," | ", 2) // would return Value3

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

5. Fix items connected to a currency field so it displays correctly and consistently

Items connected to currency and/or calculated fields do not display with currency identifier, decimals and sometimes do not appear at all. This should be standard functionality for a product of this type and cost.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

6. Can use "List LookUp" control in form with external list (SQL), all in sharepoint Online (365)

I have a problem, because this control (List LookUp) not work with external list in sharepoint online. My idea is can use "List LookUp" control in the form with external list (SQL), list in the other site, all in sharepoint Online (365)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

7. Use tab key to 'Add new row' in Repeating section - Nintex Forms

Ability to use the 'tab' key instead of clicking 'Add new row' in Repeating section

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

8. Missing auto-generated translations

I have a problem with a missing translation within my NINTEX form.
    Although my country-/regional settings as well as my language settings were set to German, I still receive an English error message “There are unresolved entries“ (if an people picker field is not properly filled-out) in my NINTEX form for Office 365.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

9. Allow reorder of line items in a repeating section

Allow up or down arrows to allow users to reorder the lines in a repeating section.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

10. Save as new form / duplicate form with data

In Nintex Mobile we now have the option to save a previously submitted form as a draft and resubmit it as a new item after making some modifications. It would be great to have this functionality in the O365 version as well.

Scenario: I have reports that needs to be filled in every day/week. It would be great if user can go to the last form he submitted. Make some modifications, without having to fill in the entire form again, and save it as a new listitem.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. This is something we may consider in the future.

Cheers,
    Euan

11. With Repeating Sections in forms - Allow you to choose to add the new row to the top of the repeating section

I'm using repeating sections to provide a space to take notes at weekly meeting on projects. I want my new, empty row to be created at the top of the space, not at the bottom. This way my newest notes are at the top.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

12. Change the tab title in browser

Can we be given the option to change the title of the page/tab?

If we want to add any form of branding or description of what forms people are on (for instance if they use multiple forms at once) people get confused by seeing lots of tabs saying "Nintex Forms for Office 365".

Thanks

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Euan Gamble responded

We are considering this in a future release for Nintex New Responsive Forms for Office365.

Cheers,
    Euan

13. Validate attachment file name length

We need a way to validate the file name length for attachments in forms. Currently you are able to input too long of a file name for attachment that will suspend the workflow if that file is later moved by the workflow.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Cheers,
    Euan

14. The people picker result should be able to display profile info from SharePoint people/group column result. Currently only name, email, ID

Currently form people picker controls and calculated variables also accessing people/group columns can only display Name, Email or ID. In SharePoint list settings, we can change how to display such a column in over 20 different ways. Not all of these are popluated, but could be. Pulling this info into the form could be a wonderfully powerful feature - saving so much work in SharePoint or workflow.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

15. Creating a new item in another list when the item doesn't exist in a lookup control Office 365 Forms

Scenario:

A user is filling a form and must select a “company”. The Company control pulls from a lookup column in SharePoint or directly from a SharePoint list.

Question:

Instead of stopping the user from filling the form, have them find the source list, create a new item and then reopen the form and select the new option, is it possible to have a “add new” option on the form that would populate the list and make it immediately available as a choice to select?

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Cheers,
    Euan

16. Support lists with versioning turned on and where "Append Changes to Existing Text" is set to "Yes."

This is supported with native SharePoint forms, but when adding the field to a Nintex form, the field only shows the latest entry without the date/time/modified by stamp and does not show previous entries. See attached screen shots for more information.

364 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    46 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

There is no movement on this feature at this time. If the status changes, I will update this ticket.

Cheers,
    Euan

17. Allow Office attachments to be opened in Office Online apps

Allow Office attachments to be opened in Office Online apps Such as Excel documents in Excel Online

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

18. Managed Metadata Filter

Request a Nintex Form for Office 365 feature to able dynamically fill up Managed Metadata based on the on change of dropdown value.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

19. Managed Metadata Selector Available Within Form Web Part

The Managed Metadata selector should be available next to the Managed Metadata control when submitting a form through a web part, the same way it is available when submitting a form on a list.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

20. Create a Process Visualization control

Visualizations are an important aspect of the user experience nowadays and can give forms a professional edge. A process timeline that can read, for example, the options in a Choice column and update the visual timeline as the form and process progresses. I definitely think that Nintex need to begin focusing time on the look and feel of it's controls and whilst this can be achieved using JS and CSS, baked in controls will be of use to business users who want to add a professional look to their forms.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base