4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New responsive form add hyperlink control

I have some lists that have hyperlink fields where I put links to salesforce and other lists. The New Responsive Form does not support Hyperlink fields and has no hyperlink control. Furthermore, these fields do not appear at all in the designer.

I think this is similar to Hyperlink Control for Repeating Section
    https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/218293-4-nintex-forms-for-office-365/suggestions/38496088-hyperlink-control-for-repeating-section

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Styling for the Labels to add Borders as needed on New responsive form .

New responsive Form Label Field shows the border when you have static text for more than 5 lines but for the shot text , the border doesn't appear and business asked us to provide a border for those text too.., We would like to have the feature like in classic form to add borders to the controls as needed.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Read only option for group field

Read only option for group field enables to set read only for multiple fields at once like we have for panels in Sharepoint Onpremise.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Form Rule for Nintex Mobile in Nintex Forms Designer

I would like to suggest a new condition for the form rule that we could use to hide certain form controls when viewing from Nintex Mobile (New Responsive Form). As Nintex Mobile does not support lookup() runtime function, images from SharePoint/OneDrive, etc. It will be good that these controls be hidden from Nintex Mobile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto scroll up to the error functionality

When I click save/submit button without providing mandatory fields, it shows an error message on the top of the form.
    Since these buttons are set in the middle of the form, I can't see the error message at the first sight and have to scroll up the screen to the top and check the error message.

It would be helpful if there is a method to scroll up to the top automatically when the form detects error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Choice Field Control - Ability to Unselect a Choice

When using the choice field control on a form the end users cannot unselect the choice they have made. E.g. User selects a choice value and then decides they do not want to answer that question they cannot untick the choice they selected. They can only select another choice, in my specific example I am using a choice control to auto calculate deductions for an inspection score and the user cannot unselect a choice to deduct points so I have had to add a choice value of 0 to remove the deduction points if they change their mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the New Responsive Designer allow to create a global form style

This is to build a single corporate branding style for all forms on the tenant.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improvement request for attachment control

When I attached more than 10 files, it doesn't fit in the form desgner and the gap occurs.
    I have to adjust the height of attachment control to avoid this. I hope it would be improved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Responsive Form - Cancel Button

Hi,

At the moment Cancel button is available on the top bar and once the user clicks it, he will go to the SP list page.

I really want to restrict the user from going to the SP list page, I would like to suggest to have a Cancel button with the Submit button and there we can have a option to redirect to some other page once he clicks the Cancel button just like Submit button.

Thank you.
    AK

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Feature Request: Default Value for List Lookup control

The Nintex forms controls of Single Line Textbox, Multi Line Textbox, People, and Choice both allow for a Default value.

However, I do not see that option for a List Lookup control. It would be extremely helpful to be able to pre-select items in our list lookup.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring form control name through in Repeating Section XML in New Responsive Designer

In the New Responsive Designer when using repeating sections the control name is replaced by a GUID which makes it very difficult to work with the XML in workflow when multiple fields and repeating sections are being used - having the control names brought through in the way that the Responsive Designer used to do would be highly beneficial.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback, Justin.

We are aware that the existing XML format is not the same as the previous structure in Old Responsive or Classic and can cause some challenges moving to New Responsive.

We are hoping to address this in a future release.

Cheers,
    Euan

12. SWITCH-like in rules instead of just IF-ELSE (New Responsive Forms)

Need a switch-like on the rules and not just a simple IF-ELSE when defining the rule conditions. Case in point, if you want to change behavior given a list of values in a Choice field managing this logic with multiple rules can become complex pretty quickly --try hiding fields based on three choices and you'll see how difficult it is to follow what the form designer wanted to accomplish.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve Lookup function to work with User Field / User Column

This applies to the 'New Responsive Designer'

Hello,

new lookup function in the New Responsive Designer can't retrieve values from user fields / user columns.
    Please consider to add the possibility to lookup user field values.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add currency() function to new responsive forms

Have the ability to format a string or decimal to a currency string with region-specific thousand and comma separatos and two digits after the comma.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto complete addresses with Google MAP API

There is Google MAP API feature in New Responsive form. I would like to request to allow users to start typing couple characters to filter and the auto complete address will drop down. Exactly like how it is in maps.google.com when user enters address. Address typo is our number 1 common human error and we would love to reduce this kind of error.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to add field to SharePoint

Within the old designer, you could add a field to SharePoint - and then use within the form. The new responsive designer doesn't have this.

Workaround is to save/close - and go to the List Settings - add the field, then go back to edit the form. Would be nice to add a field "in the designer" - like with the older/previous forms designer.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Responsive Forms - Unable to build rules based on Lookup Field value

While generating the rule, for look up fields, we can only check if it is filled or blank. But we want to create rules based on the look up value. Please find the screenshot attached.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a Header control or update the Label control in the NRD

Create a Header control to allow for a background color/image and text overlay. This can also be enabled for all Label controls. Provides an option for corporate branding.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Responsive Designer - Yes/No * Required based on Rule

Hi,

Another suggestion I would like to add is while working on a form, there were few instances where I really wanted to make a Yes/No field a required field based on a Rule. Unfortunately, this option is not available and we can only make it visible or read-only.

But other fields can be marked as required based on Rules. I hope this functionality will help others and will be available soon.

Thank you.
    AK

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding Button and Page Viewer controls in New Responsive Design

We would like to show document set as a page view under page section. However we were unable to do it because Page Viewer control is not available in Responsive design.

And also we would like to add new button controls along with the default controls.

Can you please check the feasibility of adding those controls.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories