4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enterprise keyword column feature

There is a Enterprise keyword column feature in SPO365 that can be used to do quick search for items that have Keywords/MetaDataTags add once Item is added. right now this is not supported by Nintex forms.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Managed metadata  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support for Managed Metadata Synonyms

Managed Metadata was recently added to Nintex Forms, however one of the key features of managed metadata is the use of "Synonyms" or other phrases.

For example, if I have a managed metadata tag of "PRODUCT12345" that has a synonym of "12345"

If I search for "12345", then "PRODUCT12345" would show up as an option. As it is currently implements, you MUST search for "PRODUCT12345" starting with PRO..... to have the correct result show up.

This occurs in both the classic form and the responsive form.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Managed metadata  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion Brent. As we will need to rebuild the Managed Metadata control for Universal Forms for Office 365, I have added this feedback into the backlog.

When we begin development on this feature, I will update this feature with any updates I have.

Cheers,
    Euan

• Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base