How can we improve Nintex Forms for Office 365?

Support lists with versioning turned on and where "Append Changes to Existing Text" is set to "Yes."

This is supported with native SharePoint forms, but when adding the field to a Nintex form, the field only shows the latest entry without the date/time/modified by stamp and does not show previous entries. See attached screen shots for more information.

286 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminEuan Gamble (Product Manager, Nintex) responded  · 

This is still in the backlog to be done.

Our priority is on Universal Forms for Office365 at the moment. As this functionality is in Nintex for SharePoint, we will need to bring this functionality to the codebase (which is then shared with 365 Forms).

I will update this feature when we begin development on this feature.

Cheers,
Euan

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • orzamaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have a planned date for the implementation of this so much needed feature?

• Sean Dezarn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without this, I can't continue using Nintex forms. We'll probably discontinue our subscription given multiple feature requests like this for 'basic' functionality that worked on-prem (many of which have been pending for multiple years). Hilarious that I'm now revisiting this issue, scrolled down and saw that I previously voted on this 1 year ago.

• Devarshi Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this feature. We are not able to see the comments history in the form in view/edit modes. This is an important feature that is needed by business users when they review the form/requests along with the comments history.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please move this up in the backlog prioritization, we are waiting to migrate until we have this functionality that we are currently using in 2013 on-prem

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very much needed, we use this in our on-prem solutions and need this ASAP to migrate to O365

• Brian Kennemer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this? It's been over a year without an update. My customer is getting VERY tired of me constantly having to tell them that a feature they had on prem is just not there in O365.

• Courtland Yockey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a pretty essential feature for people who use audited comments in SPO lists. Thanks for moving this toward realization.

• Paul Hancock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is critical functionality, users expect that with Nintex we can enhance the user experience. I have multiple lists that I can not improve due to the use of versioned notes. I agree with all previous comments. Can we please be updated on when this will be released?

• Natalie Gimm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with other comments that this is a must. I'm beginning to feel as though Nintex has released a half-baked product for O365. There seem to be a lot of "work arounds" suggested, which are time-consuming and frustrating. The cost of the product does not reflect the quality of the delivery.

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a bit embarrassing, and it caused some serious frustration for my client who have now had to resort to SharePoint on-prem. Please ensure that basic SharePoint Online functionality is supported in Nintex products.

This was raised nearly three years ago! Is there any information regarding when it will be made available?

• Sean Dezarn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nintex Forms product is too expensive not to have support for versioned text fields. We're going to start looking at different products.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base