How can we improve Nintex Forms for Office 365?

Web Request Control

Hi,

I think it would be great to bring these two controls to Forms on O365 as soon as possible.

https://community.nintex.com/community/tech-blog/blog/2015/08/07/nintex-forms-enterprise-web-request-control

Thanks.

147 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rhia Wieclawek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been under review for more than 2 years -- I'm getting questioned on why there is a lack of this functionality when many other products have it already. I can't really explain it.

• Brent Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the major features that is making us think about shifting to the PowerApps platform. Microsoft's PowerApps cant quite replace everything we do with Nintex, but it also miles ahead at things like this. Super simple requests like looking up large lists of Customers, Products, Suppliers, and more are just not possible, severely limiting what the forms can do and be used for.

We keep having to ask our users to just go somewhere else and look this stuff up and handjam it into the form.

• Tim P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a medium sized municipality customer that was lead to believe this was already available. We're working with them on the options but it would be greatly appreciated if these controls were available in Nintex Forms for O365, especially the SQL Request control. Thanks.

• Glenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update available? We are especially in need of the web request control.

• Rhia Wieclawek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a potential customer looking for this functionality as well.

Could we have an update on this?

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful. Microsoft have achieved this through usage of an on premise gateway which leads us to looking at PowerApps as a solution instead of Nintex.

Use case, our data warehouse hosts information and should be considered as the single point of truth for most data. For example, a list of our 20000+ suppliers. On prem I am able to give the users a search functionality using the SQL request control to search for a supplier. In O365 our options are SSIS to write and update that massive list regularly (I don't think BCS is an option yet is it?) or PowerApps that allows us to connect to multiple data sources.

Feedback and Knowledge Base