4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Submit Button - Add "Insert" to "Redirect to URL"

We would like to Add the "Insert" option to the "Redirect to URL" option in the Submit button settings. We would like to add a conditional URL to other forms based on what is chosen in a form drop down.

140 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to redirect Nintex Forms to the Source URL parameter (SharePoint native)

We are unable to call the Get-QueryStringParameter function in Nintex 365 and we need to redirect our users to their respective Source URL (like the SharePoint native navigation).
    In the last designer experience (NWC), the redirect URL cannot be build with references or variables.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion,

Nintex New Responsive Forms allows for custom redirect URLs with parameters – which could also include the getQueryStringParameter function.

Cheers,
    Euan

3. tabs navigation

Ability to design my form using Tabs navigation to seperate long foms by sections

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Microsoft Edge support on IOS

Microsoft Edge has a lot of features, which can help users to work with a combination of mobile devices and work stations.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add New Responsive Forms button control

Missing the ability to add buttons.

Also ability to customise buttons Save and Continue or Save and Submit -> set connected field on submit and set it’s value to something

134 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to display the item history version with Nintex Form

Currently, Nintex Form unable to display the historic version of the SharePoint List Item. Nintex Forms can only display the most recent version of the item the user has access too.

When using Nintex Form, the user should be able to get the item historic version and not the most recent one.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5009027Qcft:ref ]

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow connecting a New Responsive Designer Label field to a list field

The New Responsive Designer does not have a calculated value control so we must use the Label control for this function. In addition, we have requirements to save the form calculated value to a list field (example: Total Hours) - but are unable to do so with the Label control.

Please add this ability to the Label control (or add the full Calculated Value control to the New Responsive Designer which has this capability).

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New Responsive Designer - Yes/No * Required based on Rule

Hi,

Another suggestion I would like to add is while working on a form, there were few instances where I really wanted to make a Yes/No field a required field based on a Rule. Unfortunately, this option is not available and we can only make it visible or read-only.

But other fields can be marked as required based on Rules. I hope this functionality will help others and will be available soon.

Thank you.
    AK

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add attachment control to be selected in a rule in New responsive Form designer

At the present time the attachment control cannot be selected in a rule.
    You can only make the control required.

Please add the attachment control to be selected in a rule for new responsive form designer.

It will make the attachment control(s) more easier to validate especially if you have a multiple attachment controls in your form.

For the meantime, do you have any alternative way to validate the attachment control(e.g. iF checkbox is check, attachment control should be required)?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Named Controls to the Image URL

In the Image Control the Image URL doesn't allow to use any Named Controls. It would be helpful if you can add Named Controls to the Image URL. This way if you grab a URL from another list you can add it to the Image Control.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. responsive form contrast

The display form on the new responsive form, as well as read-only controls has such low contrast it is borderline unusable. Please provide more options to change the background and font color for the display and read only views of responsive forms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Responsive Forms - Lookup function

According to the FAQ it's a 'Yes....but'. Without this function calculated values based on a SP lookup control is impossible.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ABN control https://abr.business.gov.au/

it would be great to have a control that integrate and validate any abn entered into a control against valid abns

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Responsive Forms - Set Look Up field value from query string parameter

I appreciate your commitment to not to use JavaScript, instead provide all features with Nintex itself. I have one query, please let me know if we can achieve that with inbuilt Nintex features.

A query string parameter is passed to a new form. On form load, I need to set a look up field with the value passed through query string parameter.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Microsoft Edge Browser Support

Microsoft no longer supports the use of IE11 for Office 365 applications but Nintex does not support Microsoft Edge. We have to browser jump between IE11 and Edge to get our work done.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better explanation for non-coders for where and how forms are published

I am a supervisor of maintenance personnel. I am using SharePoint Online to close communication gaps. I am trying to use your form builder as a tool to enhance my efficiency but not being a coder and not clearly understanding how the app works I am spinning my wheels trying to use it. I created a simple OT request form and want to make it the default form for the Request Folder but I can not figure out how to publish it to that folder. I am also unclear using the dynamic form creator how the save button is working.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have the separate pages show as tabs at the top of the form

You can have tabs in the Classic designer and now pages in the New Responsive designer. Can you have an option to show the separate pages as tabs at the top of the form. This way if someone needs to fill out a section of a form they can go direct to the 'tab/page' needed instead of scrolling through the entire form.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable dynamic URLs in Rich text/labels

Currently only hard-coded URLs can be added to rich text/labels or controls in Nintex Online. It would be great if Nintex can enable insertion of dynamic URLs

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. rules for forms

really need to make the rules experience with forms more seamless. it is convoluted and unclear and doesn't work most of the time. very frustrating to waste time on and should be easier to do

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are very pleased to announce the New Responsive Designer for Office365 has now been released. This update includes many updates and features, including a new, easy-to-use, rule builder.

Please ensure you have updated your app to see the new designer choice.

Regards,
    Euan

20. fn-GetQueryString in Nintex Forms

Add the fn-GetQueryString() function to Nintex Forms for O365 so a query string parameter can be used on form load. This would replicate functionality found in Nintex Forms on Prem.

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base