4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

How can we improve Nintex Forms for Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. dynamic redirect URL

I think it would be really helpful to be able to set a dynamic redirect url based on a view or some other property in the form. Basically I would like to be able to set the new redirect URL through JS because I might not always want it to go to the same location. If you could make the redirect URL available to be set using code in the classic forms or add in variables, that would be awesome.

Use Case….
    In SharePoint, if a user sorts or filters a list and clicks on a list item. Does something…

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      7 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion Ben. This is in the backlog to be built in our new Responsive Forms designer.

This will be implemented through the new rules engine, allowing you to dynamically change the submit button redirect address based on conditions in your rules.

I will update this feature when we begin development.

• Support adding attachment control into a repeating section

We have a requirement to be able to add an attachment control into the repeating section.

This allows the user to add an attachment provide other metadata in that row.

90 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Conditionally require attachments based on logic

The validation allowed for the attachments control is not sufficient when you need to conditionally require an attachment. Please can you add support to require an attachment based on logic? e.g. a checkbox is ticked, attachments become required.

112 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          5 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently working on implementing this within the new Responsive Forms designer. The new rules builder can dynamically update any property of the attachment control, including the required property.

I will update this feature when we are getting closer to release.

• Change the tab title in browser

Can we be given the option to change the title of the page/tab?

If we want to add any form of branding or description of what forms people are on (for instance if they use multiple forms at once) people get confused by seeing lots of tabs saying "Nintex Forms for Office 365".

Thanks

27 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            4 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This will be addressed in the upcoming Universal Forms for Office 365. The Form Settings area has a Title field where you can name the form, which will be displayed on the browser tab.

Cheers,
            Euan

• Support lists with versioning turned on and where "Append Changes to Existing Text" is set to "Yes."

This is supported with native SharePoint forms, but when adding the field to a Nintex form, the field only shows the latest entry without the date/time/modified by stamp and does not show previous entries. See attached screen shots for more information.

261 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              31 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is still in the backlog to be done.

Our priority is on Universal Forms for Office365 at the moment. As this functionality is in Nintex for SharePoint, we will need to bring this functionality to the codebase (which is then shared with 365 Forms).

I will update this feature when we begin development on this feature.

Cheers,
              Euan

• Multipage form

Ability to break a form into multiple pages

191 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                15 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have released multipage support for Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud. This same functionality is planned to be included in the new Responsive Forms for Office 365 in the future.

When we are close to release for Office 365, I will update this feature.

• Tooltip (Displayed as icon)

Add a new type of control that you can insert on a form that results in a question mark button (?) that generates a popup when clicked. This popup would be used for help instructions, examples, and other "tooltip" / "popup" like help functions.

27 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion Brent. A tooltip property has been added to Universal Forms for Office 365.

I will update this feature when we release Universal Forms.

Cheers,
                  Euan

• Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Feedback and Knowledge Base