4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. forms not working

your forms are barely functioning. they continually break. fields that were working just simply stop populating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reported as bug  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Inconsistent behaviour on row level in repeatables

When using a repeatable in New Responsive Forms Experience you are able to apply rules to adjust the value of an individual field based on others within that same row.

However, when you apply formatting e.g. Control Fill it applies to all instances of that field instead of the individual instance on that row.

The attached screen recording shows the bug.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Possibility to use 2 Lookups on same list with differend filters

As explained in https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Office-365/Bug-Two-lookups-same-list-different-filters-results-in-same/m-p/100458

Nintex Forms seems to use a cached version of an list access, even if the first access has other filters than the second one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Incorrect help info for single line textbox control...

Thee is an error in the online help info regarding the expression that can be control whether a field's appearance is enabled or not. The help text states that the expression must resolve to a Yes/No value at runtime. This is NOT true. The expression must resolve to True or False. A simple expression of IsNewMode works as is.

URL to your help doc
    https://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#cshid=3017

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reported as bug  ·  0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow files on disabled attachment controls to be downloaded or opened (like InfoPath)

Currently, attached files cannot be opened where the attachment controls have been disabled to block files from being removed (on purpose or by mistake) by subsequent form editors, who may need to see the attachment contents.

InfoPath 2013 forms can do this.
    I am very surprised that 365 Nintex Forms cannot do this, today in 2018.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change in the Error message display for the "Nintex form not rendering/Displaying" on Safari

Nintex forms fails to render or open in Safari Browser (on any device ) and Chrome( depending on settings). Even though there is error message displayed it is incomplete. Safari needs one more setting
    i.e.Prevent Cross-Site Tracking “set to Off.
    Nintex Technical please mention about this as well when showing the error message.
    Attached is the screen shot of error.
    https://support.nintex.com/Office_365/Forms/Message_%22Please_enable_cookies_for_your_browser_to_use_the_Form%22_Using_Safari

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow insertion of an image from the site assets library

It would be absolutely amazing if I can include a banner image on top of the form that lives inside my siteassest library on the site.
    Your image control will display any image I get a URL from google, but refuses to use on in the same site it exists in.
    Really really really dropped the ball on this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Text input doesn't lose focus when next control is a Dropdown

When using Nintex Mobile on iPad, getting the following behavior:

Enter text into text input
    Tap on Dropdown and make selection
    Focus/cursor shifts back up to previous text input

The focus does not change to the dropdown and this becomes a problem when you have scrolled down in the form, and it keeps shifting the form back up to the text input with focus.

I have troubleshooted this issue and the behavior only occurs when the text input and dropdowns are in different panels. If they are in the same panel, this issue does not occur.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reported as bug  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Squash the 5000000 bugs

The O365 forms designer is comically buggy compared to the on-prem one. I have panels randomly hiding themselves and all their embedded controls when there's no rules on them or formatting applied, controls and labels resizing and jumping all over the form when they're sitting nicely organized and laid out on the builder, whenever I drag a control into a panel it 'snaps' my view of the form down to the very bottom of the form and sometimes the controls don't even properly go into the panel (just repeat the same thing until it finally goes in)...

Basically the forms…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reported as bug  ·  0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug: Linked Controls is not working.

When I add a control from a Layout to another Layout, it doesn't seem to be linking properly. It creates another instance of the control instead of linking it.

I am using a Label and a Calculated value control.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Publishing Development form kept saying Failed to Publish although it is successful

This is a bug in the current system.
    When you try to publishing a Development form, the popup will say "Failed to Publish" instead of "Publish successful"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Rendering Nintex Form on Mac

Multiple Value list lookups do not render appropriately when using a Mac. While in the Nintex Workflow Designer the form is configured correctly. Load the attached Form in Safari, Chrome or Mozilla while on a Mac and the List Lookup control will only show 1 field instead of 2 list fields and the Add/Remove buttons.
    Safari - 9.1.1 Chrome - 43.0.2357.130 Firefox - 38.0.5

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Image control is not working

Image control does not render an image referenced from SiteAssets library on the same SharePoint web. Perhaps permission issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug with Conditional Formatting Busines Rule

When a field is set to required, and a business rule is implemented to disable the rule, upon the submission of the form, the value within the form gets cleared and an error pops up warning that the fields is a required field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The loading dialog always make me shocking

When the loading dialog is prompting out, screen is suddenly turn into dark and a bright loading dialog at the center, the changes is too hard and sudden make my always feel uncomfortable to it. Perhaps make it smoother eg. slowly faded?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Reported as bug  ·  Daniel Kinal responded

Thank you for the feedback we will bring this one to the attention of our User Experience team.

• Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base