4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support lists with versioning turned on and where "Append Changes to Existing Text" is set to "Yes."

This is supported with native SharePoint forms, but when adding the field to a Nintex form, the field only shows the latest entry without the date/time/modified by stamp and does not show previous entries. See attached screen shots for more information.

364 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    46 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Open for voting  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Hi all,

There is no movement on this feature at this time. If the status changes, I will update this ticket.

Cheers,
    Euan

2. collapse groups (New responsive)

It would be good if you could either set the collapse functionality to collapsed by default and or apply a rule in the rules engine to collapse a group automatically.

136 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Hi all,

This is still in the backlog to be done but it is not scheduled. When this is scheduled, I will update the status.

Cheers,
    Euan

3. Hide delete button on Responsive forms

CSS can be used to hide ribbon controls on Classic 365 Forms but not Responsive 365 Forms.
    Expansion of current CSS form options to check boxes hiding/showing ribbon buttons (on Edit screens).

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers,
    Euan

4. Remove 5000 items limit on List Lookups on New Responsive Forms

The new responsive forms are great, but still has some limitations that older versions of controls had.
    When using a lookup control, you can filter the values by searching for values by typing. It has however a 5000 items limit.
    This value is hard-coded in the request, but Microsoft has implement paginated requests in their API.

This is a pity to have a search for large lists, but not large enough, please remove the hard-coded limit.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update this ticket if I have more information to share.

Cheers,
    Euan

5. Save as new form / duplicate form with data

In Nintex Mobile we now have the option to save a previously submitted form as a draft and resubmit it as a new item after making some modifications. It would be great to have this functionality in the O365 version as well.

Scenario: I have reports that needs to be filled in every day/week. It would be great if user can go to the last form he submitted. Make some modifications, without having to fill in the entire form again, and save it as a new listitem.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. This is something we may consider in the future.

Cheers,
    Euan

6. New Responsive Designer Close button in header

The current behavior: The close button returns you to the default list view.

The desired/expected behavior:
    - When form is opened in full page:
    The close button redirects you back to where you came from OR redirects you to the redirect URL specific for the cancel button in the action panel settings, if available.
    - When form is opened in dialog:
    The close button should close the dialog.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update this ticket if the status changes.

Cheers,
    Euan

7. Embed Nintex Form on Modern Page

The Nintex Form web part for SharePoint online has no configuration features. Ideally the form should be embedded on the page using the web part and just show the form. You shouldn't have to see the ribbon at the top of the screen or the grey area around the form. This way users can stay on the page and fill out a form without unnecessary scrolling or in page navigation due to pointless padding.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update this ticket if the status changes.

Cheers,
    Euan

8. Your product should be accessible and meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.

Per a support ticket, I've been told "We do not support accessibility ( WCAG at any level or 508) currently. We are considering this, but we have no immediate plans or commitments to do this at this time."
    We were told at the point of purchase that your product was accessible.
    If you intend to work with higher education or government agencies, your tool should be fully accessible and meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. I will update the ticket if we have anything to share on this idea.

Cheers,
    Euan

9. Change the tab title in browser

Can we be given the option to change the title of the page/tab?

If we want to add any form of branding or description of what forms people are on (for instance if they use multiple forms at once) people get confused by seeing lots of tabs saying "Nintex Forms for Office 365".

Thanks

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Euan Gamble responded

We are considering this in a future release for Nintex New Responsive Forms for Office365.

Cheers,
    Euan

10. The people picker result should be able to display profile info from SharePoint people/group column result. Currently only name, email, ID

Currently form people picker controls and calculated variables also accessing people/group columns can only display Name, Email or ID. In SharePoint list settings, we can change how to display such a column in over 20 different ways. Not all of these are popluated, but could be. Pulling this info into the form could be a wonderfully powerful feature - saving so much work in SharePoint or workflow.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

11. New Responsive Designer hide "Close" Nintex button in header.

Since CSS is not available in the New Responsive Forms we will like to have an option to hide the "Close" Nintex buttons showed in the header when the form is open as we have an option to hide the Print to PDF.

.nx-sp-form-runtime-header {
    display: none;
    }

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

There is no movement on this feature at this time. If the status changes, I will update this ticket.

Cheers,
    Euan

12. Support for Nintex forms web part in a different site collection

Currently it is not possible to have the Nintex Online Forms web part configured in a different site collection to where the form/ list is located. Trying to do this just results in a persistent loading animation gif. To be able to centrally manage all workflows lists and libraries this is important. A ticket raised with support came back with the feedback "We do not support web parts on O365 across site collections. There is a SharePoint Auth limitation for this"

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

13. Calculated Field Split String Capability

Would be nice to have a calculated field split string capability.

For example, if using a lookup, or managed metadata value that could be parsed with a delimiter.

For example:

Function would be split(Field Name, Delimiter, Index)

FieldValue = "Value1 | Value2 | Value3"

CalcField1 = split(FieldValue," | ", 0) // would return Value1
    CalcField2 = split(FieldValue," | ", 1) // would return Value2
    CalcField3 = split(FieldValue," | ", 2) // would return Value3

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

14. Enable control heading to set to Bold

It would be a great user experience if you could allow control title to be set as bold. Also, it will allow users to identify which text is heading and user input.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Cheers,
    Euan

15. Submission Successful page

Allow users to enter their custom submission successful page.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

16. Official support for Microsoft Teams

Official support for Microsoft Teams by Nintex Forms for Office 365. Currently links in Teams to SharePoint lists with Nintex Forms do not display the Forms - just a blank page. I opened a ticket with Nintex support and was directed here to suggest official support because currently Microsoft Teams are not officially supported by Nintex Forms for Office 365.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

17. MS Graph API connector for Forms

Need a connector for MS Graph API in Nintex forms for o365. This would open the ability to make calls to MS Graph for validation and creation of objects in Azure. This ability is available in PowerApps and would prefer to stick with Nintex.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

18. Creating a new item in another list when the item doesn't exist in a lookup control Office 365 Forms

Scenario:

A user is filling a form and must select a “company”. The Company control pulls from a lookup column in SharePoint or directly from a SharePoint list.

Question:

Instead of stopping the user from filling the form, have them find the source list, create a new item and then reopen the form and select the new option, is it possible to have a “add new” option on the form that would populate the list and make it immediately available as a choice to select?

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Filling Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Cheers,
    Euan

19. Managed Metadata Filter

Request a Nintex Form for Office 365 feature to able dynamically fill up Managed Metadata based on the on change of dropdown value.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

20. Can use "List LookUp" control in form with external list (SQL), all in sharepoint Online (365)

I have a problem, because this control (List LookUp) not work with external list in sharepoint online. My idea is can use "List LookUp" control in the form with external list (SQL), list in the other site, all in sharepoint Online (365)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Cheers,
    Euan

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base