4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Forms for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product. Thanks for taking the time to log feedback.

The Nintex Forms for Office 365 team

How can we improve Nintex Forms for Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide the disabled 'X' delete button in the first repeating table

When the repeating table control is used and only one table is displayed, the X delete button is still visible although its functionality is disabled and users attempt to click it. Have the X delete button appear when there are 2 or more tables.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forms permission/usage restriction

Minimum solution a feature like in Nintex Workflow for O365 that allow us to restrict the use of Nintex Forms to named users.
    Perfect solution see also: https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/229406-2-nintex-forms-for-sharepoint/suggestions/35217565-forms-permission-restriction

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide a way to print the forms

If a firm does not have Enterprise one cannot use the 'print to pdf' option.

If one does not have a version of Word that is supported by the 'tagger' one cannot use the workflow document creation action

One can add a 'print button' to the form with the associated javascript but it comes out very ugly, especially the people picker controls.

One can use the browser print function but on long forms you get a scroll bar and cannot see the entire form.

Thus I would like to propose a native function to print forms. Either a form action…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delegation in O365

Allow task delegation. For example: I need add to my form a link where the user enter and change the assign to the task.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The ability to publish Anonymous forms to the Internet (using Nintex Live)

The ability to publish Anonymous forms to the Internet (using Nintex Live) so forms can be filled by (potential) customers from a website.

383 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature is still in the backlog. We are focused on Universal Forms for Office 365 at the moment.

Once we ship Universal Forms for Office 365 and SharePoint, we will review our offering of Live Forms.

I will update this feature once we ship Universal Forms.

Cheers,
    Euan

6. Escalation/Reminder/Delegation Notifications template change

Escalation/Reminder/Delegation Notifications template change

When a user has a task assigned to them in a workflow designed with the ability to receive reminders, the ability to delegate the work to another, and if deadlines are set and missed the work may be escalated all of these use a Nintex template. But this template is too rigid. If your notification includes a lot of information then the Escalation or Delegation part of the notification appears at the bottom of the notification. When in today's world, people look for quick information, and if the original task notification has a lot of information,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow a form for a "New" Document in a Document Library

When you create a new library, you might want to set it up so that when users create a new document they are required to fill out certain metadata first which might help generate the name of the document. it would be great if when you select "new" then a content type, Nintex takes over and shows you the "new document" form.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Form Submission Data to be viewed in Classic Sharpoint View when opened in SPO list

After a form has been submitted, can there be a way to change the default behavior for an owner of the list on-click? When I open a submitted form in my SPO list, it opens by default in Nintex, with my designed form, with populated form fields. This can be an unruly way to view completed data for large forms. It would be great if the classic SPO view for list data was available. A vertical list with the form fields in order with their unique data points.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nintex "Site" Level Forms

I suggested this to Euan several months ago. Currently there are forms associated with a list and workflow. It would be extremely valuable to have a form that is associated with a site (kind of like a SP site page) that has access to all lists and libraries in a site. That way an entire solution could be built out using only Nintex Forms.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide clearer messages when troubleshooting errors with Nintex Forms for Office 365

When troubleshooting Nintex Forms for Office 365 error messages, it's not clear exactly which control or form elements the error is referring to.
    I would like to see an implementation where error messages are more clearer so the root cause can be identified and issue resolved.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add support to browse shared Site Collection managed metadata

When managed metadata shared to another site collection, then another site collection won't be able to browser the managed metadata using Nintex Form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Form does not return to the page with Filter as setup

When the List has a setup with a Filter based on one of Column, the Nintex Form will not return to the Filtered List after form submission or form closing. The Nintex Form will return to the List without any filter applied even though the site URL has Filtered applied.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How to create a Copy Button on Nintex Form using Javascript?

I create a new list item and I want the end user to edit the list and click the Copy button to create an equal form item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the runtime function datediff add a similiar function only for datediff business days

have a runtime function datediff which calculates the business days excluding Saturdays & Sundays.

It could calculate days, hours and minutes just as the current datediff function does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Block "inline edits" for Modern SharePoint Lists/Libraries

Not sure how feasable this is, and will probably have to work more with Microsoft, but with Modern Lists and Libraries, there are too many ways to bypass Nintex Forms currently. Modern allows you to easily update individual fields without opening the Nintex (or even built in SharePoint) forms.

Even if you turn off the "Quick Edit" in advanced settings, you can still in-line edit the values individually or use the (i) info panel to open up values.

This completely bypasses Nintex Forms, and any rules/requirements that might be placed on values.

I've tried to ask Microsoft people about it…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Interactive PDF

When exporting a form as a PDF, any links or attachments should be interactive so that users can simply select a link on a PDF to open up a list item.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it for Picture Library

It's too bad , we cant use it for Picture Library . on Office365 SharePoint online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto Publish Existing Forms After Adding Apps

After adding the Nintex App to a site, if there is already a Nintex Forms definition associated with the list, it should automatically be accessible without needing to open the app and republish the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Publishing Columns support

Hi.
    Please add a support of the Publishing Image, Publishing HTML and Publishing Hyperlink columns:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/sharepoint-help/add-publishing-columns-to-content-types-lists-or-libraries-HA102898575.aspx

Thank you.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

4 - Nintex Forms for Office 365

Feedback and Knowledge Base