3 - Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product.

The Nintex Workflow for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Workflow tasks: Add the ability to mark a percentage of a task complete and to define it's predecessors

In the Workflow Task list, there are two columns for % Complete and Predecessors.

These could be integrated within a Flexi-task so that a group of tasks can be completed before a task can be approved.

The percentage completed could be used to track the progress of a task, and the percentage can be incremented as the task gets closer to completion.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Alex responded

Thanks for your feedback. We are reviewing this and encourage other users of UserVoice to vote if they feel this is important.

2. My Workflow Tasks Web Part

This web part is not in O365. I have a workaround in the short term, but a centralized webpart would be useful.

Oh, and allow us to control ALL the columns that are displayed - don't force feed more than the title column.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. We are currently reviewing this request.

I should point out as a stop gap, all workflow tasks created in NW365 should automatically be available via the My Tasks / Work Management features in your MySite.

3. Get Information from created Workflow Task related to current item

Would like to be able to retrieve information from the workflow task created in a previous step. Currently there doesn't seem to be a good method for doing this other than trying to use the "related Items" field for validation (which also fails). Would like to see the related workflow task associated as an integral part of the workflow variables.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. Can you advise the kind of information you want to retrieve, what the specific scenario is etc, so we can better understand what you are trying to achieve?

thanks,

4. Ability to Create Workflow as a SharePoint Apps for Nintex

Client needs to the ability to create a Nintex workflow as an app so they can specify access token.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. This request is currently under review.

5. Approved vs Rejected Condition

Is there/will there be a way to set it up so if a task is rejected, you can setup an action (i.e. email initiator) to let them know that the task had been rejected, and conversely if it is approved, have them alerted that it has been approved?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback. We are currently reviewing this with the development team.

Historically we haven’t included default rejection / approval notifications in the task actions, preferring to give the user the power to add a notification actions where necessary and to reduce the configuration burden in the task action. However we will look into the option.

If others think this is a useful feature, please vote up the request.

• Don't see your idea?

3 - Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base