How can we improve Nintex Workflow for Office 365?

Conditional Start

In Workflow 2010/2013 on premise when setting automatic start for create/modify as well as Yes and No we also have Conditional. We can then use a condition builder to specify eg. column values including what they used to be and what they are now. Can we have this in Workflow O365.
I know that this has already been asked for but it looks like the requirement wasn't clear

303 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrew Wolfe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raphael Bachmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with Eric. We miss the Option to start a workflow, when a new Content-type item has been added.

• Eric Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the point was missed. I agree that the "Start when items are created" and "Start when items are modified" options are there under the Start Options of Workflow Settings.

What I would like to see is the Conditional start option in NW365. This option is available in the drop down menu of the start options in the on-premise version on Nintex Workflow.

• Eric Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the Conditional Start feature under Workflow Settings. On premise versions have this option for "Start when items are created" and "Start when items are modified".

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base