3 - Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Welcome to the feedback forum for Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Please use this forum to submit ideas or feedback on the product.

The Nintex Workflow for Office 365 team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "user defined actions"

Can we please have User defined actions, like we do in on-prem?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Store / Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Populate collection-variable from item

When using the "set variable" action I can populate any list-field into a variable.

However: if the field is of type "choice" or "lookup" and the field allows multiple values, I would assume that I could populate a collection, containing all values of my "multi-choice" or "multi-lookup" field.

However, this is not the case. Instead a choice column with multiple values creates a JSON-string suggesting collection-of-strings. But this is just a string. Similar for lookups.

Instead I have to query the list and return the result into a collection. This way I get a collection of values - why can't…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Template matching with DocuSign using Nintex Workflow action

We will like to use Nintex Workflow DocuSign actions and to be able to make use of the automatic template matching.
    It looks like this is not possible with Nintex Workflow for Office 365, Version: 1.0.4.3 as this feature is not implemented.

Automatic template matching compares the files that you upload with all previously saved templates. Based on the sensitivity setting you select, if the match is close enough, you can choose to apply the matching template to your document, either automatically or with a notification. When you apply a matched template, all aspects of the template are applied to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create document control number

Need an Action to create a document control number for a document library

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Confirmation or Error when Workflow is trusted

In Workflow Settings-->General, clicking on "Grant access to Workflow" then "Trust it" does not result in a confirmation that it was completed successfully or an error that it was unable to complete because I am not a tenant administrator. Also, once the grant has completed successfully, re-entering this screen should show that it has already been granted Trusted access. If I enter this screen without tenant administrator rights then I should get a warning to that fact and be only able to review whether the Trusted procedure has been completed or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Choosing workflow to start

It would be great to have dropdown menu with existing list or site workflows depending on choosen workflow type within "Start workflow" action, or sorta lookup on list of workflows. Because it can prevent mistypings, and would be rather convenient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when comparing with person field - cannot choose person

when I'm trying to make a comparison of field "modified by" , I cannot put in speciefic person, like in Nintex Workflow 2010, in other words field is not a peoplepicker, just a singleline text field. So I cannot choose person to compare.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unable to import same Workflow settings on "Set Workflow Variable" configured with "List Lookup" on a different site collection.

Unable to import same Workflow settings on "Set Workflow Variable" configured with "List Lookup" on a different site collection. As compares if we use "Update List Item" Workflow action configured with "List Lookup" the settings are imported with no problem.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Central Place to terminate Suspended workflows either at list or site level

Can we get a central place within nintex online to terminate or retry suspended workflows?
    Use case: we have a list, managed by users, that syncs specific info from one list to another. The source list had a choice column change and thus has started suspending wf's because users did not make sure destination choice column contained the same values. Now we have 200+ suspended workflows in the source list. Due to the nature of a suspended wf, we cannot just kick off a new on those items, even after the issue with the choice values are fixed between the…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Store / Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create Modern Site Collections / Sites

There is currently no support from the Office 365 Create Site or Office 365 Create Site Collection actions to create modern team or modern communication sites. This would be extremely valuable for site generation automation and controlling access to site generation while still giving users to option to user a modern site.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide examples

I wish you would provide examples of how to use Nintex functions. I am a visual learner and need to see examples of how something works. Your site is totally useless to me. For example, I want to see how the Switch function is used in a workflow. Your site does a horrible job of explaining how to use it. Nothing on our version matches what is out there in the community either, it is all outdated. Very frustrating

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Email Action

Fix all the issues with the Email Action fonts and styles. You have to create the email in Notepad, then paste the text into the email action, set the preferred styles and fonts, add the attributes and hope that the email works....9 times out of 10, the email fonts are not correct

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add ServiceNow connector

It would be great to have a serviceNow connector added as an action which allow you to add, update, delete and retrieve Servicenow data. This is already available in NWC but not yet in Nintex O365 Workflow

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support MFA for workflow

I have read that Nintex workflows does not support users with MFA. i always get this " The username is invalid or does not exist, or the password is invalid for the username specified." for some users who may have MFA enabled. are there any alternatives we can do? when will this be supported?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. proper tool for triggering mail and asigning task

In parallel workflow for doc approval if there are two branches B1 & B2 then if B1 accepts doc and B2 rejects then again the doc to be modified then the B1 must not be triggered mail & assigned a task only B2 must be getting a task. Do a tool for that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View all connections in Connection Manager

Currently, in the Connection Manager, Administrators are only able to view Shared Connections.

It would be great to have it where Administrators can view Shared and Personal Connections.

Additionally, it is currently set where you can only see where the Share connection is located in the site. It would be great to see where it is located through out the tenant instead of each site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increase attachment size limit for Send An Email action

When sending a email to an external email and attaching a file, the file size limit is a concern. Need a way to increase the limit.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. more options in wait for item update

it would be very helpful if this action has the options available in nintex 2013/16 other than just equal to.
    for ex: not equal, to be empty, not empty, greater than, less han, contain, not contain etc.,

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export action set

The ability to export action sets and import them into other workflows would be a great piece of functionality for us to have!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. inline functions

Please allow me to use inline functions in a workflow. I cannot convert a string to all upper case without using 26 regular expression actions. Before I could use fn-toupper() when building a string.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

3 - Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Categories